Anyone know how to hot wire our cars...Don't have a key...just need to be able to restart...

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2021, 01:46 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by chiitown
Not what you think. I went out and got hammered one night and lost my keys in a Taxi. Hungover, I went back to my car in the A.M. No Pop-a-lock in my area, so I took matters in my own hands. In my foggy state, I had hoped I left the keys in the car. (not the case) With no tools, I proceded to rip off the taillight. Then reached in the trunk and opened it. Now armed with tools I elected to take the first way described. However, after a while of procrastination, the tab I used to turn it broke. And after more procrastination, I was using the switch. Well... Then that broke. And I used the wires. Needless to say, it was one expensive bender. Bottom line, get a spare key or let someone else drive. In any event, I think AlwaysAudi has had ample time and I have decided to delete the above for obvious reasons.
i kinda have the same isssue can you [lz tell me what to do
Old 08-31-2022, 09:24 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Default i have an audi quattro tt coup 1.8lt 5 valve 6 spee manual trans mk1 n-8

If your car is equipt with a factory immobilizer,(Which I highly doubt) or you need to know how to tell. Send me a private E-mail and I'll explain how to bypass it, if it is so equipt. Sorry to those following this thread, but in good conscience, I won't post anymore info about this subject, I'm not gonna turn this forum in to a GTA clinic. Oh... and Johnathon, please don't ask how I know this one. lol
imoblized broke key 3 times stuck in got out 2 weeks drilled out stearing lock hotwired vw fob and tt trasponder prox imoble had to rent trailer got stuck on huge hill so much time on blocks over a year got back roling slave master 7 days failed now 150 moore better master need slave key burnt in bon fire now i just want to drive bought my first expensive car 3000 now eng transmition seperation inevitable again 4/24/2021 long time huge ordeal please help me not much more $$$$$ imoblizer bypass new enthusiest in trouble pluss nees 2 passenger and drivers side cv half shafts vanhooserobert@outlook.com
Old 12-22-2022, 12:42 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Default Help me

If your car is equipt with a factory immobilizer,(Which I highly doubt) or you need to know how to tell. Send me a private E-mail and I'll explain how to bypass it, if it is so equipt. Sorry to those following this thread, but in good conscience, I won't post anymore info about this subject, I'm not gonna turn this forum in to a GTA clinic. Oh... and Johnathon, please don't ask how I know this one. lol

Hey,
So I have the same problem with a 2005 BMW 530i and with a 2011 Audi quattro. Help please!!