BG K 44 formula is still the same?

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2005, 04:21 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dr. John...

I see you tried figuring out the "Groben Klotz." Let me just say you "fell with the door into the house." You didn't beat around the bush.

<i>As such, the need for educating and re-educating ourselves has become a never ending process, because we cannot rely on the accuracy of what we know.</i>

Thanks Doc, haven't known this since elementary school. ;-)

<i>No one needs to feel offended when someone recites things already known</i>

Depending on the context, lecturing can be quite condescending.

<i>because the process of re-reading and re-learning what we think we know in the context of any particular application of knowledge only makes our control of that knowledge better (at least until digital memory implants become available). ;-)</i>

What a condundrum! Being a perfectionist isn't easy! :-P

<i>P.S. On your advice, I finally ordered some LC20 yesterday!</i>

Oh boy, I never advised you to buy anything. I said I thought the product was working for me, Due to an utter lack of objective evidence to support my belief, I'd never go out of my way and recommend the product! That said, I hope it will work well for you. If I were you, and I'm obviously not, I'd add 0.5 oz LC every 500 miles. You could also add 1 oz every 1000 miles, but because LC is volatile, I suspect that a more frequent smaller dose may be better.
Old 11-26-2005, 04:32 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Let me teach you all!

On old war ships, when they were still using cannons and cannon *****, the "brass monkey" was a brass plate on which the cannon ***** were stacked in the shape of a pyramid. In nautical slang, "It is cold enough to freeze the ***** of a brass monkey" simply means it is really cold. So cold that the cannon ***** will fall off the monkey because the monkey contracts under very low temperatures. And don't worry, even most modern sailors and Navy personel don't know that term. The expression "cold enough to freeze my ***** off" also goes back to the brass monkey and does not refer to *********! ;-)
Old 11-27-2005, 12:58 PM
Banned

Learn something new everyday..
Old 11-28-2005, 07:34 PM
AudiWorld Super User

See, there *is* still worthwhile information posted on this forum! :-)