Mance, question on the website (not a complaint 8-) )

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2004, 02:33 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mance, question on the website (not a complaint 8-) )

I was just wondering if you were going to be adding some of your new products to the site. Sorry if you already answered that question, if you did I guess I missed the post. Also, did that guy ever follow through on giving your site a "makeover" for his college resume? Just curious, thanks again.

-sebastian
Old 02-24-2004, 02:34 PM
AudiWorld Super User

I can do it if he didn't.
Old 02-24-2004, 02:49 PM
VAP
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default I will NEVER "introduce" anything at the website...

all introductions will be done here first. Even then only things that have met with great approval by virtue of sales will ever make the list anyway. And then only when I get around to it. The new stuff is always introduced here and the first few dozens sold here. If something unexpected should occur then I'm out a manageable amount to make them right. Now if that happened on the web site to 2,000+ units I'd be up the proverbial creek!

Besides, no one even has to purchase anything thru the web site. It's all paid for at my Paypal account and many just email me, order the item and that's the end of it.

If I had my 'druthers' I'd do away with the website altogether... and it may come to that anyway. One thing the web site has taught me is it's certainly no way to eliminate the same questions that have plagued me since I started this. Second thing is at times it generates more business than I really want to do.

Time will tell...
Old 02-24-2004, 03:00 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default I understand, I was just curious to see what new products you had introduced...

I know that you post all your new stuff here, I just hate to be bothersome and ask you or somebody else what are all the products you now offer or what the new ones are that one cannot see on the website. I wasn't asking, if you will, for purchasing reasons, just to kinda have a big mance catalog. I understand how much time and effort you put into developing the 12v products. I'm trying to learn more and more as I'm only 18. I'm not sure if I posted this here but I'm currently changing the clutch on my 100. Tranny and all is out, new clutch has been fitted, now I have to get the tranny back in knock on wood. All the bearnings on my release bearing had ironically released themselves, causing the vibration in the pedal. Anyway, thanks again Mance, I hope to purchase at least one of your products in the weeks following the completion of my clutch.
Old 02-24-2004, 03:00 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default I suspect you'll want to throttle me for saying this, and I know I should just clam up, BUT...

an FAQ might at least assist in curbing some of the same old questions.

Please, don't hurt me! I'll send you a rum cake, I promise! ;-)
Old 02-24-2004, 03:01 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

now you've done it 8-)
Old 02-24-2004, 03:01 PM
AudiWorld Super User

:=(
Old 02-24-2004, 03:04 PM
VAP
AudiWorld Super User

Default what I will do, right after I throttle the donut guy is start listing new products...

that come along as such in the forum to help find them when using the search feature.
Old 02-24-2004, 03:06 PM
AudiWorld Super User

That sounds gr... hey, no, wait a sec.... *gargle* ;-)
Old 02-24-2004, 03:06 PM
VAP
AudiWorld Super User

Default see there ya go confusing me with someone who "wants" a site, "wants" an FAQ...

I personally see FAQ's as "question generators"... creating more questions than they answer.

I "wanna bang on the drum all day"... but not "that" drum. ;-)

Quick Reply: Mance, question on the website (not a complaint 8-) )