A4 allroad (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A4 allroad quattro 2017-

My B9 allroad is for sale

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2017, 10:58 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
Default My B9 allroad is for sale

If anybody is still looking, my 2017 allroad is up for sale. It features the only complete Matrix LED retrofit in the US on any chassis, Euro rear lighting, Audi park steering assist (automated parking), tasteful interior upgrades like alcantara door panel inserts, and the full range of 034Motorsport's B9 chassis components for awesome acceleration and handling plus much, much more. It's really the closest you'll get to owning an S4 Avant in the US.

Classified post here: https://www.audiworld.com/forums/veh...ed-oem-2930883

Please PM any questions.
Old 08-24-2017, 01:07 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 113 Likes on 85 Posts

Very nice. I just got a 3rd Doberman. And have been thinking of trading my 16 S6 for an Allroad. I need to drive one - as going from over 450hp to 250 could be a deal breaker. I did talk to my local Audi tuning and they say they can get it to around 350 with a stage 1. So we'll see.

You did great work!!
Old 08-24-2017, 01:12 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by parkstr8
Very nice. I just got a 3rd Doberman. And have been thinking of trading my 16 S6 for an Allroad. I need to drive one - as going from over 450hp to 250 could be a deal breaker. I did talk to my local Audi tuning and they say they can get it to around 350 with a stage 1. So we'll see.

You did great work!!
We have no dyno numbers for this, but my butt dyno says we're over 300. This is just as quick as my outgoing Mk7 Golf R and we've only scratched the surface.

At Legends of the Autobahn this past weekend another participant with an S6 drove my allroad and said it was 'amazing'. So there's that...
Old 08-24-2017, 02:03 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I went from a B8 S5 coupe (4.2 V8 w/ 6MT) to the B9 allroad. The B9, with Drive Select in Dynamic, can launch better than I can launch the S5. My B9 is still stock (no intake, exhaust or tune... yet) and it's nimble enough for me. Yes, I do miss some of the mid range pull of the V8 and there is some turbo lag in the B9, but I don't miss the lack of speed as much as I thought I would.

What I do miss more is the sound of the V8
Old 08-24-2017, 03:11 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wdimagineer
If anybody is still looking, my 2017 allroad is up for sale.
I have to ask...why?!?! You've put so much love and work into this car that I can't imagine giving it up. I love everything you've done with it. I only wish I could afford to buy it at this time. Maybe I'm out of place to ask, so ignore me if you don't want to answer.
Old 08-24-2017, 03:56 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Uncle Milt
I have to ask...why?!?! You've put so much love and work into this car that I can't imagine giving it up. I love everything you've done with it. I only wish I could afford to buy it at this time. Maybe I'm out of place to ask, so ignore me if you don't want to answer.
I don't mind the question at all! My physical therapist feels the car is contributing to some recent pain in my back from an injury I sustained years ago. It's not the seats, as they're amazing, but just the entry/exit to a lower vehicle. I sold my Golf R for this reason, thinking this would be better. It is, but still not the height it needs to be. So I'm looking at an Audi SUV next.
Old 08-24-2017, 08:47 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 35 Likes on 21 Posts

I'm so sorry to hear that... I can relate. I sold my B8 S4 because of what its seats were inflicting on my neck after a serious injury, and I had to opt for the ventilated seats instead of the pretty ones because that would have been more of the same. Your car is so beautifully executed that it's a shame you have to sell it
Old 08-25-2017, 08:54 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 50 Likes on 35 Posts

I don't mind the question at all! My physical therapist feels the car is contributing to some recent pain in my back from an injury I sustained years ago. It's not the seats, as they're amazing, but just the entry/exit to a lower vehicle. I sold my Golf R for this reason, thinking this would be better. It is, but still not the height it needs to be. So I'm looking at an Audi SUV next.
Well, I think whomever is getting your Allroad is getting the single most modified and unique Allroad in the USA. But something tells me that the engineer/mechanic/enthusiast in you just enjoys the thrill of adding those items and experiencing those results. And if/when you get that Q5, you will do the same thing, making it unique and so it goes.

Best of luck to you.
Old 08-25-2017, 11:36 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If anybody is still looking, my 2017 allroad is up for sale. It features the only complete Matrix LED retrofit in the US on any chassis, Euro rear lighting, Audi park steering assist (automated parking), tasteful interior upgrades like alcantara door panel inserts, and the full range of 034Motorsport's B9 chassis components for awesome acceleration and handling plus much, much more. It's really the closest you'll get to owning an S4 Avant in the US.

Classified post here: https://www.audiworld.com/forums/veh...ed-oem-2930883

Please PM any questions.
I’d have to bet you’ll get more than your asking price. The work you’ve done is second to none. Hell, if I didn’t already have one, I’d buy it (even though I don’t fancy the color). I paid more for mine stock.
Old 08-25-2017, 01:36 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by blorzoga
I’d have to bet you’ll get more than your asking price. The work you’ve done is second to none. Hell, if I didn’t already have one, I’d buy it (even though I don’t fancy the color). I paid more for mine stock.
Thank you! I didn't like the green at first, either. But now I don't think I would've ordered it any other way.

Quick Reply: My B9 allroad is for sale