A4 allroad (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A4 allroad quattro 2017-

Show your colors! Pics of your new Allroad?

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2017, 08:45 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by meijerbrantm
What's that tire size? looks a little stretched.
265/30/20

They are the new Michelin Pilot Sport 4S. The rim protector is pretty wide. The PSS has a similar look that can be a little odd at times.
Old 05-12-2017, 09:23 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Noggybowl
265/30/20

They are the new Michelin Pilot Sport 4S. The rim protector is pretty wide. The PSS has a similar look that can be a little odd at times.
Oh? What's the ET on those?

I have a set of 20's on my A7 that I'm thinking about transplanting, but they are 265/35/20's so will throw my speedo off slightly, but may almost work.
Old 05-12-2017, 06:41 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by meijerbrantm
Oh? What's the ET on those?

I have a set of 20's on my A7 that I'm thinking about transplanting, but they are 265/35/20's so will throw my speedo off slightly, but may almost work.

20x10 ET25

They are out just a little farther than I would probably like, they are RS5 fitment.

My guess is ET27 may be more like the right one for those wheels and tires? But if you have A7 wheels you probably have some room to space them out and play with the proper fitment.
Old 05-14-2017, 08:23 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

After an almost 4 month wait, I finally got my allroad. The pace of ordering, waiting for it to be built, watching it cross the ocean, travel by truck to my dealer and finally pick it up drove me a little mad but it was totally worth it.

B9 Allroad Prestige, Moonlight Blue Metallic, Sport, DAP, Walnut inlays (old school).

Old 05-14-2017, 08:56 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

^ Congrats - have the same color and set-up (except mine is premium plus..) for about a month now and it's a enjoy every time I start it up. Have fun.
Old 05-15-2017, 03:52 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 50 Likes on 35 Posts

Congratulations. Classy looking. You are a patient man - waiting those 5 months.
Old 05-25-2017, 07:10 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default FELT LIKE AN ETERNITY..

Well worth the wait and may i say beautiful !

Old 05-26-2017, 05:33 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by Aarchit
Well worth the wait and may i say beautiful !

Looks great and congratulations. I don't think there is a bad color in the AR lineup. When I was looking to get my 2017 AR with Prestige - and after having the Prestige trim on my A4, did not want to "settle" on another trim level - most important was not losing the ACC and a Prestige level AR was very, very hard to find. I reached out to Audi World's SYMAUD and he found me one in Gotland Green and I jumped on it. After having owned sooooooooooooooo many black cars (and IMHO still has that killer look - WHEN CLEAN), I was open for a change. Frankly, I would have accepted any color AR Prestige, but after owning it for several months, I am very glad with the color and would, if given the choice, pick it again.
Old 05-26-2017, 06:15 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Such a great post - with all of we proud Allroad owners showing off our cars, a couple of things come to mind - particularly if you own rather than lease your Allroad and intend on keeping it for more than a few years.

Get a Paint Protection Film (XPEL or Suntek) at least on the front/hood and have your car properly detailed and at the least a have a sealant put on. Detailing/sealant/coating be self applied, rather than getting it done professionally - at a minimum cost, with some basic detailing knowledge and skills and some elbow grease and you will have gone a long way in preserving your car's finish, as well as saving lots of time/elbow grease down the road (no pun intended) when when washing it - dirt and dust come off way easier.
Old 05-26-2017, 06:51 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

That is sound advise Bob. What sealant would you recommend ? Spend many days and weeks agonizing over color choice and glad to have picked Gotland green. So protecting it any way possible is a must

Quick Reply: Show your colors! Pics of your new Allroad?