A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

011 emblem.

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2001, 06:45 PM
Elder Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 011 emblem.

I just about finished the emblem list that shows name and quantity desired. This was not real easy because many did not send the e-mail request like I asked for. I had to go all over to compile the list which may explain any errors.

WHEN I post the list,review your name and the quantity. If you would like something changed that would be the time to do it. If you were not specific in your quantity and used words like some,them,few,...etc. ,I put you down for one. If you said three or four , I put you down for the greater quantity. When the list is POSTED you can send the e-mails to confirm and or change.

SEND an e-mail(even if everything is correct) to me with this in the "Subject Line":
Your AW screen name(or your real name if you do not have an AW screen name).Quantity of emblems desired. Quantity of grille mounts desired.Grille mounts are seperate.So if you want two emblems ,one the for the front and one for the back it would read like below.The grille mounts will not be attached to the emblems when shipped,you will do that with adhesive provided.

EXAMPLE: Edward Pileofsocks/2 emblems/1 grille mount.

IN the body of the e-mail put your e-mail address and below it any comments you wish to make.

I will e-mail everyone(and post a message to AW) when the emblems are ready to ship.

I will post pictures of the test emblems when they become available,which will be before the emblems are made.

I will post pictures of the grille mount and instructions on how to use it.

I will post pics of various members naked girlfriends/boyfriends/husbands/wives/life partners/favorite pets..........etc.

YOU will NOT get the Make Your Own(MYO)kit from me. This will come from the Greyhound Guy (for an additional fee)and it will include assorted inlays you can choose from to make your emblem more your own.The 011 emblem will be a 3D automotive quality emblem in chrome and red.

AS of this moment I do not see the cost of the emblems w/ postage over 20.00 each.Most likly less.

DO not offer to send money at this time.

I will most likly handle this through my store. This will allow you to use credit cards. The methods of payment will be: US Postal Money Orders,Certified Funds,Credit Cards,and cash.
You will be able to call,e-mail,fax,or mail in your order.Do NOT expect to talk to me if you call,more than likly you will talk to an employee.
He will not be able to answer specific questions because he is working at a Marine Aquarium store.
I will provide them with a list of answers to what I think will be the most FAQs. IF you are VERY unlucky I may be the person that answers the phone,GHMOYS.

When I get home tonight I will finish the list and try and get it posted.
Old 06-19-2001, 06:51 PM

Sweetness...
Old 06-19-2001, 07:29 PM
Elder Member

Default STOP,STOP,STOP, DO NOT send e-mails yet.

Wait till I post the revised list. :-)
Old 06-19-2001, 07:44 PM

Default I love the exampe you used in your post. :-)

Thanks for the effort Dave, and Greyhound Guy as well.