A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

AW member named Ryan Deero..has ripped me off..what can I do?

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2002, 09:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AW member named Ryan Deero..has ripped me off..what can I do?

Ok..so here is the story guys...please stick with me..i really could use some help..I just dont know what to do anymore.

It all started as I looked for S4 side skirts on the AW forums ..well I found a member..by the name of RYAN DEERO. Who owns or owned ( not really sure) a Laser Red S4...well we got a deal together for his Side skirts..which were painted..with all the parts....for a great deal..not alot of money..but enough...

He shipped..and was suppose to include his S4 rear which i added some money on for that as well. The side skirts came and I paid the COD...thinking the rear was with them...it was not...

I contacted Ryan by e-mail numerous times and he assured me it was coming...and finally said 3 weeks ago. "You will see it Monday or Tuesday" Well it has been over 3 weeks since then and I still do not have it.

He lives in MASS. So i cannot exactly go to his home and try to deal with this...I found his cell phone and regular house numbers from Information and I have his address from the shipping.

He has since..not returned any of my e-mails...answered any of my calls..so he is pretty much avoiding me...What do I do guys? I want my rear bumper..I dont understand this guy...I have been so fair in our dealings...I understand since the rear was thrown in for very little..im not exactly getting ripped money wise..but we had a deal..and i always stick to my word.....How can I get this resolved..anyone in the MA area maybe wanna help? Please guys im desperate..thanks for reading.
Old 09-11-2002, 09:48 PM
Elder Member

Default hopefully someone here knows him and can talk some sense into him..

but at least you are not losing a lot of money. it is ****ty either way. having that much of a lack of respect is definitely not a good personality trait. i hope all works out.

Chip
Old 09-11-2002, 10:23 PM
AudiWorld Expert

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Default well if you live in the area...

i would have someone beat his *** every day until he produced a rear...

(i know its a lil childish and stupid but so are his actions)
Old 09-11-2002, 10:26 PM

That is why it's hard to buy expensive stuff over the internet that isn't a retailer... *sigh*
Old 09-11-2002, 10:36 PM
AudiWorld Expert

Default the worst part about it, it ruins it for the rest of us... or at least makes it harder...

kind of messes of the whole idealogy of the honor system here on AW...
Old 09-11-2002, 10:42 PM

Default yes well, I honor a lot of guys here with respect on the boards, but honestly, unless I've shaken...

...their hand in real life.... I really don't know for sure.
Old 09-11-2002, 10:48 PM
AudiWorld Expert

Default i felt like that as well, but i maybe just naive...

however i think there are lot honest ppl on here... and the chances of getting shafted are less then likely... of course once in a while you have an incident like this but theres a lot that complete and noone knows about... (this is very hard to say since im a jaded newyorker and dont really ever trust anybody... everything is scam to me, everyone is trying to rob me etc...)
Old 09-12-2002, 04:38 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

DGmodel is right...give me his address and I'll show up at his door with a baseball bat
Old 09-12-2002, 05:13 AM
Rest In Peace

Default There are people here that I've never met that I'm 100% sure in their integrity.

...but I've been here for four years.
Old 09-12-2002, 05:22 AM

Default where in MA? im close and i might be going down to boston sometime soon

so someone tell me how to get the rear valance off fast and ill get it for you.

Quick Reply: AW member named Ryan Deero..has ripped me off..what can I do?