A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

Best interior for Cactus Green car??

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2000, 04:27 PM
lou33

Default Best interior for Cactus Green car??

I need help selecting a good interior for a cactus green car and I find the interior schemes a bit confusing. Does anyone have advice for selecting interior. When they talk about atmospheres are they talking about the color of the dashboard and the wood? For example, does the "advance" atmosphere always have a brown dashboard?

I like the "advance" atmosphere just as it's posted in the audiusa website and the dealers brochure. Can I order the "advance" atmosphere as shown with the white "ecru" seats? With "advance" my only option seems to be clay. Would this be brown on brown? The clay color as posted in the brochure looks more grey than brown.

The "ambient" atmosphere grey on grey might be OK too. Any advice about interiors or personal preferences are appreciated. Thanks.

Lou33 Soon to order A4 2.8
Old 02-07-2000, 05:10 PM
MJ

Default Re: Best interior for Cactus Green car??

The atmoshere concept relates to groups of colors that Audi believes match well together. It helps if you have a brochure to reference all the color combo.'s available. I have a Cactus Green A4 2.8 with the ecru leather interior. I think it looks great, the light seats and accents in the doors contrast well with the black dash and carpet. Good luck.

MJ
99.5 2.8Q Tip
Old 02-08-2000, 04:39 AM
darian

i've got a cactus a4 with black cloth interior and the black dash , i think this is the ambition atmosphere. i picked black because my last car had a beige ( ecru) interior and i wanted something different. i think it looks great.
Old 02-08-2000, 08:47 AM
TSK

I agree with MJ. Go with the Ecru Leather/ette Onyx Ambition (Black) Interior combination. With a Cactus Green exterior, the car will look very classy...in a British traditional sort of way. -T