A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

beware of Jose at Edgeracing

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2002, 12:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default beware of Jose at Edgeracing

he is a moron AND a liar.

ok....

2 weeks ago I figured out that one of the hub centering rings on my Kahn RSS was mangled, which caused the wheel to wobble. So I call up Edgeracing on Monday of last week to order up a new hub-centering ring. I didn't think to ask for Max or Sacha, since it was no big deal. I end up dealing w/ Jose. I tell Jose I need a new hub-centering ring and give him all my info: car make/model, address, credit card #, and phone #. He says he will give me a call before he ships. The next day, I call back, hoping to add another ring (for Ken Y) to my order. I speak to Jose again. He's says no problem, order hasn't shipped yet... and at the end of our conversation says "so you need 2 hubcaps." I of course say "no, i need _hub-centering rings_ NOT hub caps." He says ok, they'll get shipped out tomorrow (wednesday).

I wait. No rings on monday yet, so I decide to call and ask for a tracking number. The person I speak to at Edge says "oh, your order wasn't shipped." So the guy takes down all my info AGAIN. I ask him why my order, which I place a week ago, had not yet shipped. He said "oh, it was b/c they didn't know what kind of car it was for." And I was like, I called and spoke to someone at least twice last week and they took down all my info and had my phone number.... at what point were you going to call and get my order straightened out?" The guy was very apologetic an assured me that my rings would be shipped out that day, and that I would receive it in 2-3 days. Right before I hang up, I ask for his name (so I'll know who to yell at if my order isn't shipped)... he says.... "jose" and I'm like "dude, i talked to YOU last week about this" and he said "um.... must have been the other jose" LOL!!!! what a pathetic and outright lie!!!!!

Not trusting anything he says anymore, I call back that afternoon to get a packing #. The next day I check w/ UPS: estimated delivery date: 5/29 via regular ground. I call Jose to say that I am very upset about not being able to put my Kahns back on for another week, especially since it's already a week late b/c HE f**ked up my order. Since I put him on the spot, his immediate reaction is (again) to LIE. He tells me, oh no, you'll get it on friday, since it's UPS 3 day ground. Another lie..... when will it stop?!?!?

Again, I say: don't deal with Jose at Edgeracing. I've heard that Max and Sacha are good guys, but Jose is a moron and prone to lying.
Old 05-24-2002, 12:12 PM

Default i know jose. he's a good guy. this is slander!

have you gotten your stuff yet!?
Old 05-24-2002, 12:15 PM
RKA
AudiWorld Uber User

Default That's right...just pull his pants down in public! :-P

When you're done, are you going to report him to the principal's office (max)? You might want to do that before anyone else has to put up with his antics.

And Jose...you'll find your pants up on the nearest flagpole!
Old 05-24-2002, 12:15 PM

Default newp - gonna have to slum it on the 17's for another week... :-\

if you'd read my post, you'd know that i'm not getting my rings until 5/29/02 according to UPS. grrrrrrrrrr
Old 05-24-2002, 12:16 PM

I'm slummin' on some 16's....I can barely clear a driveway..
Old 05-24-2002, 12:17 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default no, def not slander, have another word we can use...

sorry. i had to.<ul><li><a href="http://www.dictionary.com/search?q=slander">slander</a></li></ul>
Old 05-24-2002, 12:19 PM
Elder Member

yeah he's my dad, why don't you leave him alone you big bully
Old 05-24-2002, 12:19 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default They should of treated you better tho...

Like not lie... that's sucks...and to get someone competent on the phone.

Good to know.. I'll keep it in mind..

jaime
Old 05-24-2002, 12:22 PM
AudiWorld Expert

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default hmm... Jose was personally trained by...

Gary @ Ronal!

;-)
Old 05-24-2002, 12:27 PM

that explains a lot, now doesnt it

Quick Reply: beware of Jose at Edgeracing