A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

Blatant FS: 2001.5 1.8T silver Avant Q/M/S...(m)

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2002, 04:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blatant FS: 2001.5 1.8T silver Avant Q/M/S...(m)

I'm selling my Avant, it's silver w/ opal gray leatherette interior, the celebration package (17" "RS4-ish" 9 spoke wheels, moonroof, homelink, dimming mirrors & xenons).
Also:
RS4 grill, APR snub mount, APR EMCS (haven't loaded the CH programming, though), Stratmosphere short shift, APR v2 exhaust, Audi A4 rubber floor mats, Audi Eibach springs & Bilstein shocks, Neuspeed 19mm rear anti-sway bar, & Audi OEM Avant roof spoiler.

The car is pre-wired for a Valentine 1, with the remote display on the steering pod.

20,000 miles, always garaged, never smoked in, hand washed, the interior looks so good people think it's brand new, I take care of my cars, which includes driving them like I'll keep them forever, this one has never been tracked or abused in any way.

It does have one small rock chip on the front that I have touched up... it's roughly the size of the top of a tire's valve stem w/ no cap.

I have a decent trade-in offer from the dealer, but thought I would see if anyone here is at all interested... the mods to this car are almost perfect, IMO, it drives GREAT, sometimes I think I'm crazy to start again in B6 land.... 23,500 seems more than fair considering the low miles, the mods, & the degree in which I've taken care of this thing.

Thanks for reading, email me for more info or pictures.