A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

Clear side-markers

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-1999, 07:06 AM
ChrisWB

Default Clear side-markers

I'm interested in the clear side-markers, but the only place I know to get them is from Autobahn Int. I remember reading posts a while back from people saying that they were waiting weeks and weeks for them from Autobahn. Are people still waiting?
Old 03-26-1999, 07:29 AM
Drew S.

Default Waiting on Euro lights, not clear side markers.

I ordered the Marilyn package from Autobahn Intl, which is Euro headlights, clear corners, and clear side markers. They have sent me the side markers. I am still waiting on the rest.<p>If all you want is the sidemarkers, they may have them. The problem is with parts from Bosch. The side markers are from in.pro (I think).<p>Drew S.<br>
Old 03-26-1999, 07:34 AM
ChrisWB

Did not see that package on their site. May I ask what you paid?
Old 03-26-1999, 07:40 AM
CraigB

Default Special price through NE A4 Group (link)...

<ul><li><a href="http://www.autobahnint.com/AIM_store/Html/A4/noreast.htm">NE A4 Group Deal @ Autobahn</a></li></ul>
Old 03-26-1999, 07:46 AM
ChrisWB

Default Actually, it's cheaper if you do it this way...

I just ordered the Bosch clear corner lamps from Clair, they have an Internet discount for $91.80 for the pair. Then get the side-markers from Autobahn Int. for $39.95. That's $131.75 total (pre-shipping). And I believe everything is in stock.<br>
Old 03-26-1999, 07:51 AM
CraigB

Cool! But alas, I bought mine last year at the NE Group price.
Old 03-26-1999, 07:52 AM
Drew S.

Default Re: Actually, it's cheaper if you do it this way...

That's true, but those are the parts I was least interested in. I WANT THE EURO LIGHTS!!! Sorry for the yelling, but I'm getting tired of waiting.<p>I had very little interest in the clear sidemarkers and clear corners, but the Marilyn package is a good deal, so I went with it. I've had the clear sidemarkers for over a week and haven't bothered to put them on. I hope my other parts come soon.<br>
Old 03-26-1999, 09:23 AM
Cris

Default wait until the HIDs get here...

If you really only want the E-code headlamps, wait a few weeks when the HIDs are here. Many of those with the E-codes now will probably unload them at a lower price. I saw a couple of them in the classified going for about $350!<p>Cris<br>
Old 03-26-1999, 11:19 AM
Jim Simone

Default That's how I bought mine...

from a guy who was willing to go back to his DOT lights while waiting for his HIDs to arrive.<p>Jim
Old 03-26-1999, 11:37 AM
HermanH

Don't In.pro (sp) have these?

Quick Reply: Clear side-markers