A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

Colorado A4/Audi Club Meeting....Anyone Interested???

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-1998, 07:01 AM
Rick Snyder

Default Colorado A4/Audi Club Meeting....Anyone Interested???

To All Colorado A4/Audi owners,<p>It has been a while since the last A4 meeting in August, and I have no idea where the guy went who organized it. So, I would like to know if there is enough interest for another meeting. This time it will be open to all A4 owners as well as all Audi owners in Colorado and the surrounding areas.<p>If there is enough interest, the meeting will be at least partially sponsored by the Rocky Mountain Audi Club ( RMAC ). So check out their website at the link below.<p>Thanks,<br>Rick<br>Boulder, CO<br>98.5 Avant QMS<ul><li><a href="http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/9013/">RMAC link</a></li></ul>
Old 12-14-1998, 07:15 AM
Todd H

Default I'd certainly like another meeting,Rick!

Rick:<p>I'm glad someone has the time / innitiative to do this. It was a good meeting last time. I hope that we can entice some more aftermarket tuners to show us their stuff / answer questions again. Add my name to the list.<p>-Todd
Old 12-14-1998, 07:41 AM
Rick Snyder

Default Two quick after-thoughts!!!

All,<p>Todd's message reminded me of something. I know most of you will want aftermarket manufacturers and such to be there. I will do my best, but it all relates to who many people we can get interested. Since I am a member or the RMAC we may have a better chance then others but we'll just have to wait and see. Which brings me to my other point. Since this will be sponsored by the RMAC, all RMAC members are welcome to join us....no matter where you live.<p>Thanks,<br>Rick
Old 12-14-1998, 08:07 AM
CraigB

Default You bet! Also...

You might want to e-mail the RMAC members, in case they don't regulalrly visit A4.Org. RobS should have all the addresses.<p>CraigB
Old 12-14-1998, 08:28 AM
Andy Lensink

Default Yes!!!

Jose Goldstein and I set up the meeting last August. Jose seems to have lost interest in this board (Jose, where are you?). As for me, I dropped the ball as I have been busy at work, and am just now recovering from having my house remodelled (drove me crazy for the better part of 4 months, beginning in July). I've got Jose's email address if you want to get in touch with him, although I doubt he's interested in setting up a meeting. I've got the names and email addresses of people who attended the August meeting. I've now got time to help set up another meeting. Send me an email or give me a call at (303) 312-6908 if you need some help or want the list of names.
Old 12-14-1998, 08:28 AM
Rick Snyder

Default I know, I know. I was waiting to do that until I had enough interest. So Craig, does this mean you are interested?

(NT)
Old 12-14-1998, 08:32 AM
CraigB

Yah!
Old 12-14-1998, 08:52 AM
Thomas Miller

Default You Bet!

I would be very interested in getting together again. Thanks for the effort.
Old 12-14-1998, 08:54 AM
Gary B

Default Good idea, I'm interested

Rick,<p>Sounds good. It should be relatively easy to get Dave from Revsports, the local TAP distributor to come, e-mail me if you'd like some help contacting him or getting his number. Also it might be fun to organize a drive as part of the event.<p>Gary Bonham<br>1.8tqms
Old 12-14-1998, 09:28 AM
CraigB

Default Interested in TAP chip...

I'd be interested in test driving a TAP chip and talking to Dave. I didn't get a chance to at the August meeting (places to go, blah blah blah...). Hopefully he can make it again.<p>CraigB

Quick Reply: Colorado A4/Audi Club Meeting....Anyone Interested???