A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

Dealer IN-service....VENTING!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-1999, 10:44 AM
Very impatient!!

Default Dealer IN-service....VENTING!!!!!!

I just returned from my local dealer. I went to check on the status of my A4. Since they don't seem to be able to return my calls. I was told it was on the boat the 27th. of April, I was just told, it just got on the boat the 8th. of May. I was also told, the down paymant I put down on the car was not going to be cashed until delivery of the Auto. Within a few days of writing the check, the money was out of my account. I have been told by other people whom purchased their cars from other dealers have been treated real bad when they brought their cars in for service. The next closest dealer is over 200 miles away. Imagine that, dishonesty from a car dealer....<br>
Old 05-14-1999, 11:00 AM
paul b

Default Re: Dealer IN-service....VENTING!!!!!!

let them know that they will get a bad review from you when audi of amer calls to see how your service and all transactions went.....see how they treat you then....good luck
Old 05-14-1999, 02:59 PM
Zack

Default sounds like dealer I delt with in IN....

<br>ordered my car Feb, 1st. they told me it was "in production"<br>four weeks in a row. When i spoke to another dealer about it they said I could<br>surely get a specific "production week" from the dealer.<br> I called back and the sales manager seemed upset that it asked<br>and he reluctantly looked it up. it was slated for the NEXT week.<br> It was not even in production yet!<br> so i gave a deposite to this new dealer for he says he has same car already in <br>Houston Port. We shall see.