A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

Feedback please re: Legend Audi in Long Island

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-1999, 03:46 PM
jayson

Default Feedback please re: Legend Audi in Long Island

Post to forum or send private messsage via e-mail. Thanks to all.<br>
Old 05-15-1999, 06:48 AM
JohnLI

Default I don't know about Legend but Donaldson's is GREAT!

When I was looking for an A4 Legend seemed to be a typical car sales mentality type of place. I bought my A4q from Donaldson's in Sayville...Great people. They were very professional, no pressure. The service department is beyond excellent. They are almost too nice. If you aren't too far from Sayville on Sunrisre Hwy give them a try. No affiliation with them what so ever. They always seem to have a great selection on the lot. I saw a 1.8t Avant on the lot before it was even mentioned here. I think they are one of the largest Audi dealers in the NE<br>
Old 05-17-1999, 10:21 AM
Dan

Default Re: Feedback please re: Legend Audi in Long Island (Long)

Don't know about Legend Audi. I bought a VW at Donaldsons and had some problems with their service. I figure if they couldnt fix a VW, I wouln't risk giving an Audi to them. I bought my 1.8TQS at Anchor Audi in Lynbrook. These guys really gave me the warm and fuzzies. A small shop with a great sales staff and an even better service staff. Loaners are no problem with them and every experience I have had with them has been terrific (knock on virtual wood..It has only been in for service once). I work in the city quite a bit and I like how close they were to the train station. I can drop my car off in the morning for service and hop the LIRR and be in the city in 30 minutes. Then the dealer will pick me up at the station on the way home so I can pick the car up. Check these guys out. E-mail me if you want the name of the salesperson.<p>Dan<br>99 1.8TQS Tip