A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

forums and lightbulbs, or should I check the archives? (long)

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-1999, 05:02 AM
knh

Default forums and lightbulbs, or should I check the archives? (long)

How many mail list subscribers does it take to change a light bulb?<br>Answer: 1,3<p>1 to change the light bulb and to post to the mail list that the light<br>bulb has been changed<br>14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the<br>light bulb could have been changed differently<br>7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs<br>27 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light<br>bulbs<br>53 to flame the spell checkers<br>41 to correct spelling in the spelling/grammar flames<br>156 to write to the list administrator complaining about the light bulb<br>discussion and its inappropriateness to this mail list<br>109 to post that this list is not about light bulbs and to please take<br>this email exchange to another list<br>203 to demand that cross posting to other lists about changing light<br>bulbs be stopped<br>111 to defend the posting to this list saying that we all use light<br>bulbs and therefore the posts *are* relevant to this mail list<br>3 to post about links they found from the URLs that are relevant to this<br>list which makes light bulbs relevant to this list<br>306 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to<br>buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this<br>technique, and what brands are faulty<br>27 to post URLs where one can see examples of different light bulbs<br>14 to post that the URLs were posted incorrectly, and to post corrected<br>URLs<br>33 to concatenate all posts to date, then quote them including all<br>headers and footers, and then add "Me Too."<br>12 to post to the list that they are unsubscribing because they cannot<br>handle the light bulb controversy<br>19 to quote the "Me Too's" to say, "Me Three."<br>4 to suggest that posters request the light bulb FAQ<br>48 to propose new change.lite.bulb newsgroup<br>47 to say there is already an alt.light.bulb newsgroup<br>143 to ask if anyone ever did change the lightbulb<br>258 to check the math on this report to make sure all 1,331 people are<br>fully involved in the process.<br>12 to tell you to CHECK THE ARCHIVES.<br>And finally 1 to post a question to the entire mail list subscriber<br>group asking if a light bulb needs changing.
Old 03-17-1999, 06:13 AM
T2

Default And don't forget several more re: 'BMW lights are brigher than Audi's', 'BMW lights don't need changing'

:-)
Old 03-17-1999, 11:21 AM
me

Default BMW lights are brighter. Xenons are only $500.

-