A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

Got new Projektzwo exhaust installed!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-1999, 07:16 AM
Chris Ciccone

Default Got new Projektzwo exhaust installed!!

I took the plunge and bought the Projektzwo Sport Muffler. It is stainless steel with twin polished oval tips (rolled edges and projektzwo name on top of each tip). The muffler is actually made by Remus (it has the remus name stamped on the bottom of the muffler). it installed EXACTLY in the factory local, without any problems!! The look is absolutely gorgeous, the tips really fill out the opening and they do not extend too far, they are polished SS and look very expensive. It looks very purposeful, aggressive, and sexy. Under normal acceleration and driving it is hard to notice any sound difference, but when you step on it (especially in 2nd, 3rd gears) the sound is GREAT! A real nice deep European sound. All my friends had smiles on their faces when I let them hear me pull away! The Hp increase is probably not more than like 5hp, but I do notice a small increase in throttle response...and I will check out the high speed side of things later.<p><br>I aslo got an awesome deal on Bosch clear corners and side markers ($80 installed). These make my silver car look SOOO much better! If I ever get the time I will post pics. If you have any questions email me. <p>Happy driving.<p>Chris Ciccone<br>99 1.8Tqms 5speed <br>(AutoThority chip/RamAir, Projektzwo Silencer, Bosch Clear corners/sidemarkers).
Old 05-17-1999, 08:42 AM
DaveW

Chris, where did you get the clear corners &amp; sidemarkers? Do they do mailorder?
Old 05-17-1999, 08:52 AM
Chris

Default A place called Porsche Pitstop had them sitting around....they needed to get rid of them!

nt<br>
Old 05-17-1999, 09:52 AM
Kevin B

Default What did you pay for the muffler?

<br>
Old 05-17-1999, 09:56 AM
Nick N.

Default Re: Got new Projektzwo exhaust installed!!

Was there any welding involved? (Excuse my ignorance) I'll be leasing an a4 next mnth and i'm thinking about some minor aftermarket products, particularly a remus & wett chip....I'm wodering if something like this will affect my warranty. <br> Congrats on your new parts.
Old 05-17-1999, 10:09 AM
Chris

Default You can have it welded on if you want, but I just used the included clamp.

nt<br>
Old 05-17-1999, 11:37 AM

Default Hey ******* use the "NT" in the subject heading also . No point in just having it in the message dumb **** nut

NT<br>like that
Old 05-17-1999, 12:35 PM
DaveW

Geez! Take it easy...why all the hostility? It's not like he killed your 1st born or something!
Old 05-17-1999, 12:42 PM
Chris Ciccone

Default WHY DON'T YOU CALM DOWN!!! (MORE INSIDE)

Dude,<br>you are the rudest SOB I have seen. just because you press on the button and there isn't anything in the content you have to get all irate! Good lord, sounds like your pissed off because <br>a. your wife cheated on you because your an *******.<br>b. you caught your boyfriend giving head to another guy<br>c. you found out that you are really a woman in a sorry excuse for a mans body!<p>you didn't even have the ***** to leave your email address!<p>Chris
Old 05-17-1999, 01:09 PM
DaveL

Default With short fuses like this, it's suprising Columbine incidents don't happen MORE often! Geez! Take it easy!

Quick Reply: Got new Projektzwo exhaust installed!!