A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

In the great words of Homer J. Simpson, "WOO-HOO!" Just picked up '00 silver/Ecru 1.8tq & lovin' it

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-1999, 06:00 AM
Bitchslap

Default In the great words of Homer J. Simpson, "WOO-HOO!" Just picked up '00 silver/Ecru 1.8tq & lovin' it

Last night I drove home my silver with Ecru/Onyx 1.8t quattro with sport, convenience, bose, cold weather, and xenon. I have heard that some don't the dig the light Ecru interior with the Silver exterior but I think it is real sharp. I special ordered the color combo. Also, for the first time I know what all the talk has been about the headlights and the cut off line. I don't really see a problem. The xenon's cut right through the darkness and are great compared to regular lights. It will take a little getting used to but not much. There is a definite difference above and below the line but I don't think regular lights make it any better there just isn't a distinct line showing the difference between lighted and not so lighted. I bought through Carorder.com and must praise them. The whole experience was top notch. I would recommend using Carorder.com to anyone. I can now say I am an official member of this site. Thanks to everyone that helped along the way with comments good or bad.
Old 12-08-1999, 06:36 AM
Denver J

Excellent, Smithers.
Old 12-08-1999, 08:26 AM
Space

Default Poll: have you ever seen a handle on this forum more offensive than "Bitchslap"...NT

nt
Old 12-08-1999, 08:41 AM
Bitchslap

Please don't attack my handle. It is not intended to be offensive but more for comedic value.
Old 12-08-1999, 09:01 AM
Homer Simpson

mmmmmmmm... turbo!
Old 12-08-1999, 09:32 AM
Bored 2

..It made me raf...
Old 12-08-1999, 09:49 AM
Don't see the comedy in it.

Default You must know it'll offend some people, so learn to live with negative comments concerning it...

....or better yet, stop using it.
Old 12-08-1999, 10:24 AM
Too old for this #$@!

Why don't we just alienate every last female on this board till its just us guys!
Old 12-08-1999, 10:37 AM
Bitchslap

You are telling me to learn to live with it? You should take your own advice.
Old 12-08-1999, 10:41 AM
Bitchslap

Default My handle has nothing to do with women. Just because the word bitch is used does not mean I am

degrading women. I love women on a noumber of different levels. If I bitchslap you for making a dumb comment does that involve women? No. And by the way, you don't need to get your head all puffy and upset.

Quick Reply: In the great words of Homer J. Simpson, "WOO-HOO!" Just picked up '00 silver/Ecru 1.8tq & lovin' it