A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

HELP! Can someone please identify this brake rotor for me....

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2005, 03:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default True..as far as going up against someone who knows what they are doing..like yourself.

But..if I were going up against someone who lacks the experience like a geat percentage of the new people on this forum that pipe in...I will still win. That was my point. And the main point about the comment about it being easier, I was referring to the bearing change being so easy on the FWD. They are so cheap and my rotor change is not often..that I replace the rear bearings every time anyway. I do have many convenient tools, as my buddy owns an industrial carpet cleaning machine shop that makes truck mount machines. He has many tools to work with. He builds industrial gas engine machines ranging from: Ford 35 HP 4cyl. Gas, Isuzu 33 HP 3cyl. Diesel, and Isuzu 50 HP Industrial Diesel. Not your everyday Bissell type carpet cleaner! They range from between 16-24 grand for a full setup. I've also worked there from time to time. Anyway, if you know anyone who is ever interested in the business of carpet cleaning or flood clean up..contact KS Enterprise..he is the top in the industry. There is a lot of money to be made in carpet cleaning and cleanup. Also the machines are used in many other businesses..like exterior/interior boat cleaning. We have a few ways of mounting the machine outside a truck if needed. One of these days I'm gonna buy a few of the machines and trucks and have that as a side adventure. Contact me if anyone wants a deal on a machine.
J<ul><li><a href="http://www.bigredpower.com/index.html">KS Enterprise</a></li></ul>