A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

hey do you guys get bimmers trying to f**k with you all the time on freeway?

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2000, 10:45 PM
racer

Default yeah...I admitt racing on public roads are immature, but don't some of those bimmers...

just **** you off when they start tailgate, flash and cut you off...I get a lot of those. Do you guys get that too?
Old 02-12-2000, 10:50 PM
racer

Default I saw a AC-S Bimmer race an !A A4 on 91E a while back...did I mention they were both CHICKS?!?

No joke! Silver bimmer-bodykik, exhaust, rims, slammed with lots of camber racing a silver !A kit car with DTM (dunno what brand) exhaust tips and rims and slammed. I was like.."WOW". The bimmer was piloted by some blond chick in the mid 20s I'm guessing. The A4 was tinted, but I could tell it was a female driving. I didn't wanna join the race and get my butt spanked...haha!!
Old 02-12-2000, 10:53 PM
racer

Default hey, did you say yellow A4 and commute around anaheim?...

I commute 91 and 5 by anaheim almost everyday and I keep seeing a fixed up yellow A4 around the area...maybe u?
Old 02-12-2000, 11:00 PM
racer

Default e46 3series...I'm surprised by their capabilities...

They seem to handle very well (sports package) while going in high speeds even STOCK. I mean, my car isn't like some of the A4s that people have on this board but its got fairly decent suspension mods. Yet, these E46s can really keep up and take the cornerings, I'm very impressed. I don't think my A4 stock w/ sports coulda handled as good as these new 3s. I test drove the new Cis, they handle very precisely, but a bit softer than the older E36 si sports.
Old 02-12-2000, 11:55 PM
James R.

Default That's a total wet dream...you should have hooked up with them both...hmm back to reality (NT)

Old 02-13-2000, 04:33 AM
RickM

Default For a national average of A4 owner, I think you're off by about 20 yrs., IronMike.

....this is not to dispute what you see in the parts of CA you mention.
Old 02-13-2000, 09:45 AM
Get a life

Default Re: hey do you guys get bimmers trying to f**k with you all the time on freeway?...

> Most bimmers can handle up to about 90-95 with
> me and then and then I loose them

Maybe that's when they think it's time to stop being an ******* on a public road, while you just keep on being one a bit longer.

The usual line of the punk is hilarious: "yeah, he kept up with me until twice the speed limit, but then I ditched him." Or maybe most people are a little more responsible than the punk and just back off before the punk does.
Old 02-13-2000, 10:00 AM
doug

maybe...
Old 02-13-2000, 11:52 AM
gdewitt

Why surprised? Every reviewer says the same.
Old 02-13-2000, 12:04 PM
gdewitt

Nationwide, average age is 46.

Quick Reply: hey do you guys get bimmers trying to f**k with you all the time on freeway?