A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

How can you stand to drive a 10 second 0-60 car?

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-1999, 04:31 AM
DA

Redneck, you give audi a bad name
Old 12-01-1999, 05:29 AM
Brian

Default Actually a stock 1.8TQM does 0-60 in 7.9 15.9 in the 1/4, how do I know? I did a timed run at the !

Riverhead Raceway on L.I.

Brian 97 A4 1.8TQMS - stock
Old 12-01-1999, 05:30 AM
John

My S4, unlike everybody elses does 0-60 in less than 4 sec. since my name is PitASS...
Old 12-01-1999, 05:52 AM
Riceboy

Default Re: WITH A NAME LIKE RICE BOY...

I take offense to the Rice Boy comment. I drive an A4 1.8TQ and I'm very happy with it. Refer to the car as a rice burner, not the driver as a riceboy. He/She IS Pita you know. Anyhow, I love my Audi and have no reason to say my car or anyone else's car is better. I'm happy with what I drive and if some stupid jackass thinks he has a better car, I don't really care. I like my car, I think mine is better and I ENJOY my car. In short, shaddap pita. You're probably one of those people that thinks slow and drives fast.

Rice Boy
-- The one with the BIG dick.
Old 12-01-1999, 06:39 AM
Solo

Default Uh really, who CARES if you have a Lexus GS400? I have a '99 Porsche Carerra & Audi A4--BUT...

I find no need to tell other people unless they ask me specifically. Real men (if you really ARE a man) don't need to floss and brag what dey have. They just have.
Old 12-01-1999, 06:53 AM
RickM

Default I hope this satisfied your craving for attention, Pita. Can't believe this crowd fell for it.

Sorry folks, but that's how I see it. You've been suckered by a troll.

Rick
Old 12-01-1999, 07:04 AM
Lawrence L.

Default GS400 can suck my dick because...

you wanna talk magazines? look for the february issue of Automobile Mag. Read the review of the GS400 - problems problems problems.

Electrical glitches: control module is a piece of ****.
When parked:
horn goes off
windows roll down
headlights won't turn off
stereo no work
car won't start

When driving:
horn goes off
windows don't roll up
gearbox won't shift
headlights no work
stereo no work

and it's not like AUtomobile got a lemon. There problems are common and happen to a lot of GS400s.

suck my dick you little bitch.

magazines are good supplements, but hey, there is no way that the GS400 is a driver's car. it sounds like you only read what you want to read.

and oh yeah, the GS400 won't let you accelerate from rest in first gear. 300 hp put to waste.

and it's quattro, not quadro.

And the A4 has a nicer *** than any Lexus. and interior.

Audi has great confidence in their product. 10/12 year antirust perforation? what does Lex have? 5/6? give me a brake. (the brakes do suck)

don't worry fellas, just one stupicd motherF looking for trouble.
Old 12-01-1999, 07:07 AM
Jay

Default I ordered a 1.8TQTSX ...

And No, I am not a "performance sedan fanatics" (if that means one have to drive his sedan on public highway and try to 'beat' any car around).

Pita, make sure you and your children (if any) wear seat belt when you try to beat an A4 or an Accord in your Previa. You do sounds like an aggressive drive. Maybe that's really something you should be aware of.

And if you love to race so much, you should not buy GS300 or IS300 on the first place. Get a Z28 and customize the engine to 450+hp and race on the race track, like one of my coworkers does...

Drive safely
Old 12-01-1999, 07:08 AM
YC

Default You've offended some A4 owners who...

happen to own a Lexus as well... I own an A4 2.8 and I also have a Lexus SC400. Difference in personal preference in cars makes me an idiot according to you. You are no less pitiful than that pita guy by posting useless comments like yours.
Old 12-01-1999, 07:19 AM
Tom

I didn't say K04 chip, I say replaced the whole K03 w/K04 then bumps around 300hp. Period

Quick Reply: How can you stand to drive a 10 second 0-60 car?