A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

Man does this guy have a life?

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2001, 05:15 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default moron, youre the one who compares k04 time with your 'cmh' chip

i must tell you, you practically deteriorated when you got Juan's T28. youve crossed all the good relationship youve worked on in the past months. I dont know if youre just doing what youre told but i sure hell want to be on another side.
Old 11-11-2001, 05:21 PM

Europe? oh no . .I wouldn't buy anything that maintained a presence in Europe. Oh wait, Audi does.
Old 11-11-2001, 06:18 PM
CMH

Default I had one but I took it out to fix the leak it has at the o-rings. I fixed that but juan needed to

put it in his GTI when the TT valve was not holding at all. Once we put that back in he saw the 19psi again. I still need to put the TurboX back in to test it out. BTW cant we just put all this **** behind us and just go back to being friends. I am sick and tired of this bull **** posting back in forth. Yes it is good to compete but not in this fashion. I am just tired of people saying my car has more mods on it then it really has. I am sorry it went this far. Yes we are both good drag race drivers that can lauch a quattro pretty well. But I think it just to personal and was no longer aimed at the kits. So I will leave that up to you.
Old 11-11-2001, 06:26 PM

Default Sure

Mike.. Like I said before, you're a pretty cool guy on AIM and I'm sure you're nice in person. People are a bit different behind the keyboard. I ran my car not to prove anything other than the APR stage3 is capable of the performance of it's competitors. Yes it took a long time to fix my problem and I do appreciate your concern. But the APR guys did do what they could to help me and I owe it to them to get this slip.

I have no beef with you. The tuner wars does get people a little hot headed. As long as you don't quote rumors about other tuners it's fine with everybody. No one will have a problem with you if you just promote your own sponsors.

You do bring some pretty respectable times and I do congratulate you whenever you do get the results. Let's keep it that way.
Old 11-11-2001, 06:27 PM
CMH

Default Last time I talked to him his car was 50 lbs more then mine. But the weight of my car

was alot higher when I ran my 13.6 so I think his car was lighter then mine. I ran with well over a 1/4 of a tank and a 30-40 lbs floor jack in the car that was stuck behind the drivers seat that I forgot to take out before I got in line to race. I weighed the car at Pomona for the NHRA import drags with 1/8th of a tank.
Old 11-11-2001, 06:31 PM
CMH

Default Why dont you call up Tony and Garret your self. He never made a chip for the Audi A4 dbw car yet.

He used the Passat chip that was dyno tested. We had to get the chips burned and test them on the road before he had to leave for dinner. The chip is for 93 octane and we only get 91 so my car was pinging and he wanted to make sure it was running ok other then the ping since it is for the passat ecu and a fwd car. It does not ping on 93 at all.
Old 11-11-2001, 06:34 PM
CMH

Default Have you driven a Stage 3 that has no power and APR cant figure out what the problem is.

Well I have and the problem has been in that car for 2 years now. Seems like a long time to have a car that runs like **** and to shell out $5K for.
Old 11-11-2001, 06:39 PM
G0D
Elder Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

man, all this hostility, why dont you 2 just admit you love each other already?
Old 11-11-2001, 06:43 PM
CMH

Default Re: Sure

I was just tired of all the **** talk toward my driving skills here. But yet on the S3 forum it was a whole different story. That is all. It seems like I was appreciated more on the s3 forum more then I was here for my driving and time slips. BTW the shadow joke was just because ED put it in one of his own posts a while back. See you guys seem to take stuff personal too. But I just hope when I come out we can just all get along and have some fun hanging out and doing what we like doing most(racing cars)=)
Old 11-11-2001, 06:43 PM

Default Nope all the ones I've been in run just like APR said, fast and smooth. Road in a few stockers

that ran like crap though. Whose car is this you refer to?

Quick Reply: Man does this guy have a life?