A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

My Quattro Challenge luck............

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2002, 05:35 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Quattro Challenge luck............

(both are long stories but told short)

So last October I get to quattro challenge with Roger (MP3Guy) and other friends/audi owners/audiworlders and what happens? Roger decided to spin out and kick up all the dirt on the side of the road (with his pickup truck rental, i'm guessing open diff.) and ruins the paint job on every part of the front of my car (both quarter panels, hood, bumper, drivers door, mirrors, a-pillar, etc...) and chips my windshield. Then he decides not to take responsibility for it, and has yet to pay to fix it.

Now comes today, the day I'm leaving for Quattro Challenge in Montreal. Getting ready to go when this guy in a CRV/Rav 4/Sidekick whatever goes insane for no reason. He thought I was going to turn into his car, but I was no way near him and saw him the whole time. He slams his breaks (long after he passes my car... didn't break before he got to my car) and jumps out screaming and yelling, while his girlfriend is laughing in the passenger seat. Long story short, he follows me around town, and gets me in a dead end (i don't know that area too well). he punches my car (huge dent in my rear driver side quarter panel) and then later tonight i find out that my armed-alarm horn, is now broken and lets out a screech instead of a honk. Then he goes and tells the police that I ran over his toe and broke it, and wanted to press charges against me for agrivated assult with a motor vehicle. WHAT?!? I spent 3 - 4 hours in the police station to get this all straightened out. His girlfriend finally says that he doesn't want to press charges (gee, i wonder why) Finally when I'm driving home the officer calls me on my cell phone and tells me that they are going to make him the assailant and me the victim, 'cause after numorous times of him telling a different story, and him telling the cops that he never talked to any officer about this matter (to the same officer he was talking to before) they finally realized that I don't (and didn't) lie, and therefore he's obviously at fault.

Well, I have yet to finish both of these stories, but so far they are looking good. Unfortunately, I'm probably going to have to end up suing two people and will have a messed up car for a while..... =(

But after a long talk with Skene, I'm still leaving in 5 hours for Montreal and thats my rant.
Old 06-06-2002, 05:40 PM
EdP
AudiWorld Uber User

And I thought I had a bad day.
Old 06-06-2002, 05:45 PM
Elder Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ahhhh suck it up... stop being a wussie and start packing.
Old 06-06-2002, 05:48 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default i'm gunna blame it on the weather....

weather and *******s... mostly *******s

Wanna rant? I'll give you the floor if you wish...
Old 06-06-2002, 05:51 PM
AudiWorld Expert

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default bwahaahhahahaaa....

sounds like Roger alright! ;-)
Old 06-06-2002, 05:56 PM
EdP
AudiWorld Uber User

Default Nah, but thanks. If I get started, I won't be able to stop.

And that wouldn't be fair.
Old 06-06-2002, 06:02 PM

Default Re: i'm gunna blame it on the weather....

<I>"weather and *******s... mostly *******s"</I>

lol ;-P

Well, I'm glad to see that you have a sense of humor in matter and I sincerely hope everything works out for better (BTW, I think <B>everybody's</B> day sucked).

Kind regards
Old 06-06-2002, 06:04 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Dame that really sux dude.
Old 06-06-2002, 06:18 PM
AudiWorld Super User

**** man. that totally sucks. goodluck man
Old 06-06-2002, 06:31 PM

Default what the ****?

you have to give me the full story sometime. thats just messed up.

Quick Reply: My Quattro Challenge luck............