A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

Nice A4 up for grabs... NOT MINE... (I'm looking for a sedan)

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2007, 05:39 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default You should tell him to quit hiding :)

it's funny he can get ahold of people when he needs something, but not when he promises **** to others.

LOL

Is this his new elise? Or wait.. did he somehow buy back his a4 he sold.. oh .. no.. it's the cancer catching up.. wait he's out of the country probably building some amazing exhaust manifold, by himself in a den.. oops it's just an atp.. oh.. maybe he will help fellow members tune their car... nope he just ducks out of that... how bout promising them something, saying he has it, giving loads of excuses, then suddenly dropping off the face of the planet.. BAHAHAHAH

Madan, good luck in life man, cause you're a fvcking b!tch dude, you are so full of ****. I wish you could just understand that it's not just me that thinks this, you're a fvcktard that can't do **** for others, you promise the world, and end up fvcking it up. Yep my fault for beleiving a kiniving (sp?) little piece like you.. but oh well.. hopefully you get over the lymphoma, and the tree branches, and the random cement blocks, and the lost cell phones, and always getting called out of the country, and driving around in a new elise, and bahhahaha <_-- starting to see a pattern...

you = b!tch

have fun in life.

Oh mica.. just link madan to this... good luck finding you're casa a4 !