A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

Oettinger Info?

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-1999, 10:07 AM
The A4 Kid

Default Oettinger Info?

Many apologies to those of you who actually got this post last night. With the server problems, I must have posted it 5 or 6 times. My question was as follows: I am desparately seeking a reliable source for Oettinger products for the my incoming 99.5 1.8tQ. I have talked to Autobahn Int., and they told me they only carry the VW line. Ditto for CEC, which, I believe, is the only importer of Oettinger in the US. A rep at CEC told me that they could order me whatever I wanted, but I would have to go through a CEC retailer to get the order placed. Unfortunatly, there is only one CEC dealer in Colorado, and he is a chimp. (Three unreturned calls, numerous "I'll get back to you" etc.) I have even contacted the guy who advertises parts for "$1" on the Org. classifieds. He told me he was waiting for a price list. I realize that A! and Abt both make a very good product, but I have has such a good experience with Oettinger for my VW that I would really like to stick with them. Can anyone out there suggest a reliable retailer, or am I just SOL? Please help. Thanks in advance. <p>Bryan deLeuw<br>1.8tQM on order
Old 03-24-1999, 11:16 AM
Ruben

Default Talk to Mrs. trunk, she can help...

I've alway's bought my stuff directly from Oettinger. Ask to speak to Mrs. trunk. She'll tke your order. Besides, it's cheaper by iliminating the middleman here in the states. They have (IMHO) the nicest looking body kit for the A4....just remember, they're about 9 hours ahead of us. I usually call a little after midnight to catch them fairly early.
Old 03-24-1999, 12:43 PM
MichaelB

Default Try VW Sport USA...follow link

<ul><li><a href="http://www.vwsportusa.com">VW Sport USA</a></li></ul>