A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

ok, normally, I don't street race, but this guy in GTO had it coming to him.

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2008, 07:49 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Four stars would read again
Old 08-01-2008, 07:50 AM
RKA
AudiWorld Uber User

LOL! Nice...now go find a GTO forum and hunt the lousy driver down!
Old 08-01-2008, 08:17 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Default w00t! Bitch around here who road-raged my wife just fatally planted her GTO into a tree. w00t!

Published on Times News Online (http://www.tnonline.com <&gt

Weatherly woman dies in crash

By RON GOWER rgower@tnonline.com
A Weatherly woman died in a one-car accident early this morning in Banks Township.
Lynda A. Pierno, 43, was killed on State Route 4006 (Spring Mountain Road), which runs between Route 93 and Weatherly borough.

She was pronounced dead at the scene by Carbon County Deputy Coroner Gerald Jones.
State Police at Hazleton barracks said the accident happened at about 2:30 a.m. She was alone in the vehicle. Police said she was not wearing a seatbelt and her airbag deployed.

Trooper Jere M. Ustonofski, the investigating officer, said Pierno was traveling west on Spring Mountain Road when for an unknown reason, she partially drove off the right travel lane and onto the right dirt shoulder.

Driving a 2005 Pontiac GTO coupe, she then returned to the travel lane and began to spin counter-clockwise across the oncoming traffic lane, according to the police report. The vehicle left the roadway and struck a cluster of trees off the westbound travel lanes, causing severe damage.

State police were assisted at the scene by the Tresckow, Beaver Meadows, and Weatherly Fire Departments.
The roadway was closed at the area of the crash and traffic was detoured by fire police.

Area woman dies in crash
A 43-year-old Weatherly woman died in a one-car crash in Banks Township early Friday morning, state police said.
FROM STAFF REPORTS
Published: Saturday, July 26, 2008 4:27 AM EDT
A 43-year-old Weatherly woman died in a one-car crash in Banks Township early Friday morning, state police said.

Lynda A. Pierno was headed east on State Route 4006, also known as the Weatherly Plain Road, between Route 93 and Weatherly when for an unknown reason her car drove onto the right dirt shoulder and then back onto the road, police said.

The car began to spin counterclockwise across the oncoming lane of travel, again left the road and struck a cluster of trees off the westbound lane, causing severe damage, police said.

Pierno, who was not wearing a seat belt, was pronounced dead at the scene of the 2:30 a.m. crash by Carbon County Deputy Coroner Gerald Jones, police said.

Tresckow, Beaver Meadows and Weatherly fire departments assisted troopers on the scene. The road was closed in the area of the crash, and traffic detoured, police said.

Saturday, July 26, 2008 12:25 pm

Schadenfreude
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Schadenfreude taken from the misfortune of someone else. The word referring to this sentiment has been borrowed from German by the English language[1] and is sometimes also used as a loanword by other languages. Philosopher and sociologist Theodor Adorno defined schadenfreude as "the largely unanticipated delight in the suffering of another which is cognized as trivial and/or appropriate".[2]
Old 08-01-2008, 08:18 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Install the diff it is a "fun" addition.

Great in the snow and rain in my vehicle, which would be equivalent to dry pavement for you with your powa.
Old 08-01-2008, 08:33 AM

I didn't ask him. a quick search online, the '05 runs 12.8 in the quarter
Old 08-01-2008, 08:38 AM

Default there's a video somewhere of Walter Rohrl doing the same at much higher speeds with the tail out and

he changed the tape in the cassette deck without flinching. I wish I could have a pinky finger worth of his driving skills.

Ok, in case you were born outside of the '80s, a cassette is something we of the growing up in the '80s played to listen to music, then CDs. We didn't have iPods, but we had a walk-man.
Old 08-01-2008, 08:48 AM
Head Cat Herder

Received 85 Likes on 48 Posts

I wouldn't call that slow...
Old 08-01-2008, 09:49 AM

Default To butcher the Beach Boys...

"Little GTO...you're really doing fine.
You ran into a pine tree...doing ninety nine"
Old 08-01-2008, 10:03 AM
AudiWorld Member

Default HAHAHAHA. Awesome. We all enjoy a spirited run every once in a while. This week end,

Brakes on a GLI (hopefully, I have a nice Flu)
Oil and fender liner trim on the A4.

Hopefully. I need to get out of the house, bad.

B.
Old 08-01-2008, 10:18 AM

Default Please don't race it's very dangerous...

But extremely satisfying when you get to stick it to some jackass. ;-)

Quick Reply: ok, normally, I don't street race, but this guy in GTO had it coming to him.