A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

PES kit for sale, going once, going twice...

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-1999, 08:56 PM
mywheels

Default PES kit for sale, going once, going twice...

Sorry to post this here but I wanted the best circulation.

I am selling a 2.8 PES kit. I am removing it from my car this weekend. (I plan to sell my car and get an S4 and figure my car will sell easier without the kit).

The kit has about 2000 - 2500 miles on it. It is in perfect condition. I am including a few things that do not come with the kit from PES. A $50 Auto Meter boost gauge (good for checking
boost and vacuum), the slotted timing belt/cam cover (about $45), and the slotted engine cover (about $40). I am not including the lower bolt and pulley for the kit (it is a pain to remove), I've spoke to PES and they said that the new owner of the kit can order it from them for about $45. We can discuss ECU software regarding your specific vehicle. You may also call Tony at PES to have him answer questions about this kit. He is fully aware of the kit and is happy to answer questions. He is awesome at supporting his customers and will continue to support the new owner of the kit since he wants every owner to be happy. (A happy owner's word of mouth advertising is good for him so I'm sure that is why he'll take care of you). All the instructions for installation are included along with my notes that I made while I installed the kit.

As I said before, I am removing the kit this weekend, and I am motivated to sell. At the end of the weekend, the highest bidder will be the new owner of a slightly used PES kit (probably for a steal). If you are interested - email me at the link above.

Thanks all.