A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

A pic of a few notable A4 folks.....

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-1998, 09:40 AM
Steve S.

Default A pic of a few notable A4 folks.....

Just so you know what some of the people look like...I have a pic of a few of us in Camarillo at Neuspeed for the NorCal/SoCal A4 Extravaganza.....<p>The people are (from left to right):<p>1) Jason Teller (webmaster/founder A4.org website)<br>2) Steve Sherwood (NorCal A4 club guy)<br>3) Sean Griffin (Sean's A4 Page - NorCal A4 Club guy)<br>4) Jack Thomas (NorCal A4 club guy)<br>5) Robert Yee (SoCal A4 club guy)<br>6) Neil McGarry (technical advisor to A4.org - did picture poster/search engine)<br>7) Matt Daniels (art director on A4.org) <p>Just thought someone might find it interesting.<p>Steve S.<br>97 2.8QM<p>P.S. Sorry...we don't got a pic of Cathleen....we do have a picture of Todd in bed with some other girl...but that is not appropriate here. :-)<br>
Old 10-30-1998, 10:33 AM
Big O

Default What? California and no bleach-blondes? Come on . . . .

If you put together a "Fly Ollie to California" fund, I'll be more than happy to pose with ya guys next time . . . . . (I'll need a wig, of course!)<p>And what is that non-Audi vehicle doing parked in the Fire Lane, huh?
Old 10-30-1998, 11:05 AM
todd

Default Re: A pic of a few notable A4 folks.....

He thinks is inappropriate becasue the picture is of me and his sister...<p>Todd
Old 10-30-1998, 11:05 AM
todd

Default Re: A pic of a few notable A4 folks.....

He thinks is inappropriate becasue the picture is of me and his sister...<p>Todd
Old 10-30-1998, 11:06 AM
Steve S.

Default That blue car is....

The blue non-Audi car is a Porsche Boxster owned and driven hard by the folks at European Car Magazine. I have started the Ollie fund....it now has $0.17 in it.... :-)<p>Steve S.<br>97 2.8QM<br>
Old 10-30-1998, 11:14 AM
Steve S.

Oh....I couldn't see her face
Old 10-30-1998, 11:31 AM
Todd W

Default C'mon, show us a picture.

<br>I've heard enough about you, and maybe it would scare off people like Hans :^)<p>I'd be willing to post a picture of myself, but I'm not nearly that interesting ;{ Besides, I'd have to post it on the other forum!<p>Todd W
Old 10-30-1998, 11:33 AM
Big O

Default You going to Vegas . . ?

Darn, sunshine, shorts, Boxsters *and* EC magazine.<p>You guys have it all . . . . <p>I'm not sure if I can make it to Vegas by car, but I may have a rental if I fly in. Then again, it looks like the Quattro Club is having a Driving School in April in Michigan, so I may go to that one. Either way, I'm ready to do some tire scrubbing!<p>(At that "Ollie-fund" rate, the interst alone may pay for my flight in time for fossil fuels to run out. So then we can stand around and discuss the new Neuspeed chips for Mountain bikes, along with our geriatric experiences!)<p><p>
Old 10-30-1998, 11:45 AM
You know who

Default Okay guys! Wrong forum.

The Bill Clinton Forum would be a better venue perhaps.
Old 10-30-1998, 12:08 PM
Cathleen

Default Yeah, Oliver...

Now it's your turn! You need to post a pic of you for the board (next to the A4 so it's legit for this page, of course!)

Quick Reply: A pic of a few notable A4 folks.....