A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

A pic of a few notable A4 folks.....

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-1998, 12:19 PM
Rob O

Default Here's my pic, since I feel "notable" and wasn't at the Cali event...

:-p<p>Sorry, I don't have any pics of Cathleen either.<p>Rob O<br>"Oh no, I killed Kenny!"
Old 10-30-1998, 12:34 PM
Big O

Default But then you'd all find out I'm really a woman and sleep in a cardboard box on Lower Wacker Drive . . . .

Ah, but Steve S. has seen my ride! So there's proof!<p>I'm afraid any postings of my visage may cause the Forum to finally corrupt beyond the point of recovery, and then Jason would have to drive from Toronto to Chicago and beat the tar out of me (he apparently is at least as tall as I am, judging by that picture!).<p>And I'm too much of a pansy to risk that!<p>(Although there is a funny picture of me with BIG glasses from years ago at http://www.pinkpank.net/bigo/pix/bigo1.gif . . . . . he, he! Wuahahaha!)<p>
Old 10-30-1998, 12:55 PM
Tom Pinkston

Default Re: Watch it, Cathleen...

I still haven't developed the pics I took at Road America (yeah, all six of em), and I think there's a shot of you in there. I'll bet I could sell it here to the highest bidder :-) JK<p>Tom P.<br>
Old 10-30-1998, 12:58 PM
Todd W

Default Re: Watch it, yourself...

<br>If you **** her off she might send Big O after you!!!! :-)
Old 10-30-1998, 01:03 PM
Big O

Default Yeeooww . . . you're setting me up for poor jokes, aren't you?

I've always dreamt of having a "Big O" sent my way . . . (sorry, in poor taste!)
Old 10-30-1998, 01:12 PM
Cathleen

Default Re: R.A. pics

Hi Tom, how goes it?<br>Gee, track pictures with a ball cap & jeans on. Really good look!<br>Now I'll have to dig out a picture of me looking like a girl or no one will believe I am!<br>-Cathleen
Old 10-30-1998, 01:29 PM
CHRISTIAN

Default With all this talk of our pictures lately, here's my mugshot....

No, that's not my halloween costume!<p>That's me in front of my old Coupe Quattro. I know the tag says "Audi GT", that was the licence plate on my Coupe GT and i transfered it to my Coupe Quattro until I could get my "Quatro 1" tag.<p>Christian
Old 10-30-1998, 01:31 PM
CHRISTIAN

Ha Ha Ha, man that pic is funny!
Old 10-30-1998, 01:55 PM
Cathleen

Tom, need a repost...the board messed up your reply.
Old 10-30-1998, 02:19 PM
Rob O

Default What'd you have, a 10" lift kit with 44" Monster Mudders? - that Coupe is up there! ;-)

.hee hee.

Quick Reply: A pic of a few notable A4 folks.....