A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

Quattro Club of FL meeting this saturday in Orlando

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-1999, 03:41 PM
Christian J. Long

Default Quattro Club of FL meeting this saturday in Orlando

Yes, it's time again to have our monthly meeting of the Quattro Club of FL. Our club is really growing and we are seeing 1-2 new members at each meeting. I will be telling long-winded tall tales about how I broke records at the Talladega Quattro Club event, and we will be planning our summer beach BBQ that will include an Audi TT.<p>The meeting is at Kelsey's Pizza in East Orlando on Saturday, may 8th at 2pm. Directions can be found below.<p>For more details, go to our web site, or email me.<p>Christian J. Long<br>President, Quattro Club of Florida<p>DIRECTIONS TO KELSEYS:<br>The restaurant is Kelseys Pizzeria, by UCF. The address is 12269 University Blvd, Orlando. The best way to get there is to take I-4 to the 408 toll Expressway (EXIT 36, just before the downtown Orlando exits), and got east toward UCF. After about 6.5 miles, the expressway will split. You want to stay to the left, where the expressway is called 417 and the signs are labeled "to UCF and Sanford". Go another 3.7 miles until you hit a toll booth, just after that toll booth you want to be right lane immediately. Right after the toll booth is the University Blvd exit, and there are 2 exits for University, you want the 1st one which is for East University (EXIT 37A). Take University Blvd east 2.5 miles until it ends at Alayfaya trail. The shopping center where Kelseys is located is on the corner of University and Alafaya on the left. The end of University is at the top of a hill, so when you've gone about 2.5 miles, and see the stoplight at the top of the hill, you will want to look left and get into that shopping center on the corner. If you get lost, you can call me on my cell phone at 407-234-4355 or the restaurant at 407-282-0505.<p>You can see an overall map of the Expressway in Orlando by going to http://www.expresswayauthority.com/maps/mapzoom.html<ul><li><a href="http://www.quattroclubusa.org/r/florida/">Quattro Club of Florida</a></li></ul>