A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

Raced a G20t and got a goddamn speeding ticket...more and long as usual

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-1999, 07:44 PM
You aren't a parent are you? Are you a rich s

Default Re: Who the hell are you to "make him sweat"?? This is why people thing cops are pigs. Do your job but don't be a jerk.

<br>It is apalling to think that there are people that can afford a fine $30K automobile who make comments<br>slamming the police force. No one likes a ticket. But if you do the crime, don't sit there and whine like a spolied<br>little whining baby.<p>Grow up & try to be a man or woman, not a boy toy or teen-age girl. What, did mommy & daddy buy you the<br>car? <p>Frankly I have found, and it has never failed me, that if I treat officers with respect, honesty, and integrity, they<br>are more than fair. Must be that they get tired of dealing with loud mourth arrogant punks who think Bart<br>Simpson is the proper way to behave in society
Old 05-25-1999, 07:46 PM
Just a plain citizen that think loudmouth punks pr

Default I think he thinks he is an adult. What are you, a spolied punk who subsists on Bart Simpson

<br>It is apalling to think that there are people that can afford a fine $30K automobile who make comments<br>slamming the police force. No one likes a ticket. But if you do the crime, don't sit there and whine like a spolied<br>little whining baby.<p>Grow up & try to be a man or woman, not a boy toy or teen-age girl. What, did mommy & daddy buy you the<br>car? <p>Frankly I have found, and it has never failed me, that if I treat officers with respect, honesty, and integrity, they<br>are more than fair. Must be that they get tired of dealing with loud mourth arrogant punks who think Bart<br>Simpson is the proper way to behave in society
Old 05-25-1999, 07:46 PM
Tom

Default If someone wants to speed, even if you make him sweat and search his car, he still will speeding, right?

Maybe that's the reason why people want to be cops cause they have the ULTIMATE AUTHORITY to search speeders. Why don't you guys use more times to eliminates the crimes than catch some drivers. From what I learned from FOX TV's Wildest police video is only if the police suspenses you carry drugs in your car or if you run from the people to create any "wildest police video", police doesn't have unlimited rights to search your car.<br>Some thoughts<br>Tom<br>97 A4 1.8TQMS<br>99 JETTA IV GLS 2.0
Old 05-25-1999, 08:04 PM
chris murphy

Default Oh this is a model of maturity

You seem to enjoy making a point about how everyone who complains about getting a ticket isn't acting like an adult. You think tha illegal searches are something a mature and responsible adult would engage in? I'm sure you don't know the answer to that.<p><br>Chris Murphy
Old 05-25-1999, 08:18 PM
markbradford

Please explain the construction of your argument. I'm lost on the whole parent/child - illegal search/punishment thing.
Old 05-25-1999, 08:23 PM
markbradford

If you're thanking an officer for doing his job, then why were you going 25 over the speed limit in the first place!?!?! Or are you simply kissing ***, hoping in a reduction of the fine? Either way, I don't think you're in any position
Old 05-25-1999, 08:25 PM
markbradford

WHOOPS, subtraction error!!!! OH LOOK HOW MATURE *I* AM, ADMITTING MY MISTAKES!
Old 05-26-1999, 01:35 AM
vertigo

Default Looks who's envy is showing....(long)

Every comment you have made references rich boys/girls and mommy/daddy<br>insults. None of them have any reference to reality--you have no idea who these<br>people are. Why are you making them? One can only assume that you have<br>some serious issues with jealousy. You seriously beleive that you live in a<br>'bart simpson' society where everyone who speeds is a rich juvenille? Get a grip<br>on reality.<p>As far as cops behaving fairly one need only reference the above post (yours,<br>perhaps?) of a policeman who thinks its his privilege to violate citizens civil<br>liberties and act like a boorish bully when he sees fit. Reality check: Police<br>officers and hired to enforce the law. The law does not include unwarranted<br>search, and self-indulgent harassment. Nevertheless, many (thankfully not all)<br>police officers nevertheless take it upon themselves to needlessly harass <br>citizens ("make them sweat"). I always treat police officers with respect, and<br>it is reciprocated about 3/4 of the time. The other 25% of the time they act<br>like the spoiled children upon which you are projecting your envy and hate. <br>As someone who has worked for nonprofit firms dedicated to national service<br>I am sickened that these civil servants take it upon themselves to inflict unnecessary<br>and unwarranted punishment on private citizens. It is uncalled for, and <br>inappropriate. If you can't understand this ask a judge to explain it to you.<br>If I ever have the displeasure of being subjected to such behavior have no<br>doubt that the perpetrator's badge number will be passed on to my Senator.<br>In the mean time, if you are a police officer find another line of work. Abusive<br>civil servants give all of us a bad name and are an unwelcome irritant to<br>societies' woes, not a solution. On a final note, if you are upset that citizens<br>disrepect authority try to dislodge the deep dark place in which your head is<br>lodged and figure out why--its because authority figures (perhaps like you) needlessly<br>attempt to make them miserable.
Old 05-26-1999, 02:13 AM
Abner

How about a body cavity search too!
Old 05-26-1999, 04:46 AM
some spoiled little brat

Default you hypocrite...

...you are the arrogant one here my friend, wasting bandwith on your self righteous lecture. This "cop" was commenting on how he likes to, illegally I might add, search people's cars to make them sweat. His job is to be an enforcer of the law. Instead he takes it upon himself to act like a vigilante, enforcing punishment at his discretion. To hell with him and to hell with you for being so willing to accept it simply because he wears a badge. *You* are the one who should stand up and be a man. We all have rights that cannot be violated by renegade cops.

Quick Reply: Raced a G20t and got a goddamn speeding ticket...more and long as usual