A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

REMINDER: Huge NorCal Audi A4 / VW Passat Event of the Year (6/5/99)

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-1999, 06:32 AM
Steve S.

Default REMINDER: Huge NorCal Audi A4 / VW Passat Event of the Year (6/5/99)

Just in case you haven't heard of the event....here is the basic info about the event:<p>+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++<p>NorCal Audi A4 / VW Passat Motorsport Exposition 99<p>Where: Sears Point Raceway in Sonoma CA<p>When : Saturday June 5th, 1999<p>Time: 8am to 5pm<p>This is the west coast Audi and Passat event of the year! If you are into Audi A4s and/or the new VW Passat, this is a must event for you. We will be descending on Sears Point Raceway early in the morning and spending the day there. The event includes: Vendor Display booths (over 16 aftermarket vendors will be on display), Raffle Prizes of over $8000 (must be present to win - drawing at approx 1:30pm on Saturday), and a high performance driving event on Sears Point Raceway track (in conjunction with the folks at the National Auto Sport Assn). Event T-shirts and mousepads will also be on sale. Several Audi race cars will also be on hand to watch on track on in the paddock area. This is definitely the event to be at. If you want more information about the event, please visit the NorCal A4 Owners Club webpage at http://www.norcala4club.com. See you there.<p><br>+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++<p>Steve S.<br>97 2.8QM<ul><li><a href="http://www.norcala4club.com">NorCal A4 Owners Club Webpage</a></li></ul>
Old 05-17-1999, 11:28 AM
Audiboy

Default Question for Steve and other NASA HPDE participants

Maybe I should ask this from the racing forum instead, but did you get a confirmation if you are included in the June 5th HPDE event? I registered online, they seem to have taken my money and confirmed by email that they received my registration, but no word yet if I am included in the event. I was at Sears Point yesterday too for Russel Racing event. Can't wait to drive the A4 around that track.
Old 05-17-1999, 11:43 AM
Steve S.

Default Russell Racing Event?

I would just call Jerry Kunzman at NASA ...I know it is filling up...but he should know if you call him.<p>What Russell Racing event were you at...the 3-hour<br>test drive?...the Highway Survival Course?<p>Steve S.<br>97 2.8QM