A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

REPOST:Check out my UPDATED Webpage, new pics!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-1998, 03:54 AM
Chris Hlubb

Default REPOST:Check out my UPDATED Webpage, new pics!!!!!!

I would like to get as much feedback as possible so lay it on me please, as long as it is constructive.<br>Thanks,<br>Chris<ul><li><a href="http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/9179/index.html">My A4 page</a></li></ul>
Old 12-10-1998, 07:57 AM
Jason Teller

Default Love those wheels (more inside)

Chris,<p>The wheels really look great -- as does everything else by the way. Interesting comments about the Toyo tires, especially versus the Pirelli's (which I currently have on my car). It's always good to hear from somebody with first hand experience.<p>What's your current stereo configuration? I have a JL Audio Stealthbox, but it is currently powered by an old Pioneer Premier amp that is a piece of junk. I would like to possibly change the front speakers / get them running through the amp too. I have non-Bose (I think you do too?). Just curious.<p>Last, when you gonna replace that Len Stoler license plate frame with an A4.Org one?? :-)<p>Jason<p>
Old 12-10-1998, 10:03 AM
Steve S.

Jeez...you must be on vacation ...this is the most you have posted in several months :-P -
Old 12-10-1998, 12:59 PM
Chris Hlubb

Default okokok, I will think about the license plate!:)

Jason,<br>Nice to hear from you. Thanks for the compliments! AS for my stereo, I have a Alpine CDA-7939 cd head unit-it is phenominal!, you cant get them anymore and were an old competition unit, but if you can find one used go for it. I have MB Quart Autobahn series 5.25" in the front, they are not the best Quarts but I couldnt pass up the price I got on them. I have a 10" JBL Power sub in the rear in a small Q-logic box not made for this sub. I lvoe the sub, its fantastic but would like a Stealthbox for rooms sake, I just hate taht ugly little box I have that seems to be out of palce in my trunk. I have a Clarion Pro Adio 60x4 amp taht runs the sub and Quarts. The system is nothing comnpared to Rich Q but I like it anyway, it has a lot of potential if you were to want to spend more moeny on it, something which I dont have right now.<br>Also, did you check the MY A4 section of my webpage? Thisi stuff was suppose to be on it, please tell me if it didnt load or if you jsut wanted to ask anyway that is fine too, but there are some pcis of my sub. There will be more to come, possibly one of my Apline unit with the Scosche adaptor.<br>Thanks,<br>Chris