A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

Samco Throttle body hose sale.

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2001, 06:23 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BUUUUTTTTTT.... we dont have one
Old 01-20-2001, 06:32 PM

Default I have no respect for you anymore....

You used to help people out when they had problems. You used to post good information for a lot of the non-technically minded folks....

Now, you see every question posted as a opportunity to make a sale. You rarely post without putting in a plug for one of your products.

Do you ever go to VWVortex? If you did, you would see that you are the AW equivalant of Valois. He promotes a company called Upsolute. The problem is, he does it SO much that he comes across as an ***.

You may believe highly in your products...that everything else is crap, but some of us are tired of having you constantly shoving it down our throats. When anyone disagrees with you, you belittle them. THAT is the reason why people are upset at you....

I think what infuriates Ed was the fact that NO other tuner wastes bandwidth like you do. Other tuners do not directly promote products on this board. They usually just say "Give us a call....we can help you out..." If you would just answer peoples questions, more people would have respect for you, and you would probably sell more parts.

Just my opinion...
Old 01-20-2001, 06:48 PM

Default You must not read the forum.

Your acustasions are untrue. Go back and read my posts. I rarely try to sell products. Even though it is my right do do so. I always reply to posts and try to help people. It seems that you and Ed are the only ones that think that. Your statement about people are upset at me....make that two people. I have been flooded with Supportive emails about this thread. Many of them are not even my customers. Its obvious to the people whats going on here. I am not going to play this game anymore. If I do I will be sinking as low as you guys.

Clark
Old 01-20-2001, 07:07 PM
AudiWorld Super User

keep us posted! store specials are as good info as those group buys and KK run announcements
Old 01-20-2001, 11:34 PM

Default I apologize for the generalization but

lets be serious here, the majority of H.S kids are immature.. ****, college kids too and trust me its soo annoying.. Im 20 and can't stand how some of the kids my age act, its pretty dam pathetic.. and yes, I can't agree with you more, there are 20-30 year olds acting like lil kids and thats just as pathetic.. Fortunately you are one of few who don't act their shoe size and I commend you for that.. Ive read your posts and you definitely have contributed many meaningful things to this forum..
Old 01-21-2001, 05:30 AM
Elder Member

Default Hey ,watch out , I'll bruise.

You are right, I did get carried away with visual cues. My intent was to inject humor and to dilute the intense situation (didn't think about using *BAMM*) 8^) .
It saddens me to see some of the bickering that goes on. My thoughts were that if they could see the humor they might see how silly it all was.
I appreciate the posts form each of them and believe that these forums would not be the same without the input they provide.
As to the 16 year old quip all I can say is , Thanks!
I'd rather be back in my mid twenties but I'll take 16.
Reprimand noted , though I can't promise that I will change, I am what I am. ;-)

No harm , No foul. :-)
Old 01-21-2001, 08:23 AM
AudiWorld Member

cool it guys...
Old 01-21-2001, 08:49 AM

Default re:

you must not read all post posts.. Just check out the performance forum, and look at all of clarks posts.. Believe it or not, he has replied to posts having nothing to do with a sale.. such as why bigger engines have a higher top speed, a lady driving her car off a cliff, how to remove an apr engine mount, how to post pictures on his website(he clearly does not have to do that), explaining to an enthusiast how an apr product will react on their car(even promoted the product), he even explained to someone how mechanical gauges worked and even gave him a company to buy from (not sending the person to his company).. Now when you say he doesn't help anyone out, and all he does is promote his products you are wrong.. Maybe you should check out the other forums and you would see..