A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

Some **hole kicked my rear driver-side door last night in Manayunk (PHILA) , PA

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-1999, 12:05 PM
John M

Default Some **hole kicked my rear driver-side door last night in Manayunk (PHILA) , PA

I live in the burbs, girlfriend lives in the city. I supposed it had to happen eventually. Someone decided to give my driver-side rear door a nice kick late last night (Green lane right past the RR bridge). He (no woman would ever damage such a pretty car) managed to put a nice dent right at and above the door protector strip. I suspect the dent is going to be a pain in the *** to get out b/c it runs through a crease in the door.<br>Can anyone recommend a good dent repair company? <p>Thanks.<br>'99 1.8T QMS (Silver-dented door)
Old 06-04-1999, 12:19 PM
Cartman

Thats pretty F%$#ed up !
Old 06-04-1999, 12:36 PM
Andy Hedin

Default Paintless dent shop in Malvern....

John,<p>I feel for you...there are a lot of idiots out there. Anyway, I had a bad door dent on my passenger side door precisely at the bump guard. I brought it to a shop out in Malvern (right on Route 30) that does paintless dent removal. They did a great job of getting the dent out and charged around $100. Can't remember the name off the top of my head. Email me if you want the name.<p>Andy Hedin<br>'97 A4 1.8Tqms, Wett 1.0 Bar, ABT Filter, Euro Headlights...<br><A HREF="Mailto:andy_hedin@hotmail.com"><FONT FACE="Courier" SIZE=2>Mailto:andy_hedin@hotmail.com</FONT></A>
Old 06-04-1999, 12:38 PM

Maybe one of the BMW trolls did it.
Old 06-04-1999, 12:47 PM
Paul H. (in MD with scratched bumper from yesterda

WOW, yesterday was a bad day for Audi's as far as body damage...
Old 06-04-1999, 12:59 PM
a44u

Default They don't stoop that low, pal...

couldn't be bothered, although you will notice a wide smile or two... only kidding.<br>
Old 06-04-1999, 01:06 PM
Tony

Default Re: They don't stoop that low, pal...

You are okay, good response. I'm enjoying this thread, it's making my friday fly.
Old 06-04-1999, 01:17 PM
mike lou

Default Re: Some **hole kicked my rear driver-side door last night in Manayunk (PHILA) , PA

I am really sorry to see your post about your car being deliberately kicked....this is the worst thing that could happen to you/your car...I don't live anywhere near you so I cannot recommend anyone...just want to post my sympathies...there's just alot of idiots/stupid people out there. Sometimes, I wish my Audi has a "idiot-*** h*&#le seeking missile built into the front, next to the fog-lights...and under the rear-bumper...Maybe we should all write to Audi to get them as possible options....just venting.<p>mike<br>
Old 06-04-1999, 01:30 PM
Paul H. (in MD)

Default Re: @$$hole-seeking missile

HA!! I'd like to have a missile like that to use on the people who block the passing lane and then speed up if I try to pass them. Which seems to be EVERYBODY these days...<p>Paul<br>'98.5 A4 1.8TQTipS in Pearl
Old 06-04-1999, 05:52 PM
KurtW

Default Probably someone with the same attitude as

those malicious enough to deny someone a nice car because it's "too nice" or "too expensive" or "when I was...I didn't have..." or "If they can afford this item and I can't, they can afford to fix it"<p>You're not 16 or 17 are you? Had to ask, considering some recent threads.<p>Nice people. Watch for 'em on sPRINGER.

Quick Reply: Some **hole kicked my rear driver-side door last night in Manayunk (PHILA) , PA