A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

Take your car personality test (Audi content....I swear!):

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2001, 11:51 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Take your car personality test (Audi content....I swear!):

A friend just sent me one of those annoying emails where you choose from a list of candy bars, and it is supposted to reveal your true personality type. Here is a little personality test I sent back to him that I just made up that probably has more credibility:

Here is a more accurate test that I came across, try this test....it is much better at revealing your personality.

This is great, don't CHEAT! Take this cute car test to find out your true being. Then send this e-mail on to others. When you send this e-mail on, put your car in the subject box above!

Also, send it back to the person who sent it to you!

If you were buying a new car and you had your choice of the following, which would you choose?

Trans Am/Camaro
Any Korean car
Honda Accord/Toyota Camry
Porsche Boxster
BMW 325 convertible
VW Cabriolet
Audi A4
Volvo wagon
Pontiac Aztek

Now look below for a synopsis of your personality and future:

Trans Am/Camaro - you are a redneck, and nobody likes you. You are missing at least 4 of your teeth, and have abandoned religion in favor of NASCAR and tobacco. You are still dumb enough to think that you can smoke and not get cancer. Your death will be featured in the Darwin awards and will involve beer, a gun and a dare by one of your drunk redneck buddies.

Any Korean car - You are the outdoorsy type, and nobody likes you. You like a car that will break down and leave you stranded outdoors. Here you reflect with your inner voice and hear it scream about what a loser you are and that you will never lose your virginity. Your death will be due to a mauling by bears in the woods.

Honda Accord/Toyota Camry - You are a boring person, and nobody likes you. You haven't the slightest personality, and your car reflects that. You are scared to try anything other than vanilla ice cream, and only have sex on your birthday and anniversary. Your death will be very quiet and not happen for years to come.

Porsche Boxster - You are inadequate, and nobody likes you. You are wasteful with your money in that you would rather spend $45,000 on a car rather than the $5,000 on a ***** enlargement. Your relationships with women are unrewarding and you must spend large amounts of hush money to keep them quiet about your little secret. You do enjoy driving with the top down since you have no hair left to mess up. Your death will involve an accident with one of your many toys.

BMW 325 convertible - You are a business person, and nobody likes you. You earn your money by screwing over unsuspecting, decent people. Whether your field is in the stock market, car sales, or financing, you use generous amounts of hair gel and use way too many catch phrases such as "Whhhaazzzup!" Your death will be a violent and soon, and the world will be a better place as a result. No one will attend your funeral.

VW Cabriolet - You are a fake, and nobody likes you. If you are a woman, you were a cheerleader in high school and just can't let go of your youth as you slowly get older and uglier. If you are a man, you are gay and think that no one suspects this, though it's obvious to all by the car you drive. Your death will be as a result of an overdose of prescription sleeping pills.

Audi A4 - You are a wanna-be yuppie, and nobody likes you. You are a money grabbing yuppie at heart, but try and pretend you are above that by faking Zen and choosing a career that goes nowhere. You try and fool people with your sensitive side, but fake crying in movies fools no one. You have a good education, but waste it on stupid things such as waxing your lawn mower or spending 3 weeks fixing a broken $2 vase. You will die long drawn out death as a result of someone else's stupidity.

Volvo Wagon - You hate your life, and nobody likes you. You will do anything to fit in and look happy despite being miserable and depressed. Your medicine cabinet has more prescription drugs than Chicago General Hospital, but you are always reminding people how great your life is and that they should be jealous. You will die from a lightning strike at your kid's soccer practice.

Pontiac Aztek - You have no taste, and nobody likes you. You take fashion advice from homeless people, and your taste in music still revolves around Milli Vanilli. Soon you will be shot for your poor taste, and then we will set fire to your car and clothes.

So, how did you do?
Old 03-28-2001, 11:57 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I guess everyone in this forum is an insensitive, yuppie, with dead-end jobs that no one likes...=)
Old 03-28-2001, 11:58 AM

Wow, no matter how badly I cheat... still nobody likes me
Old 03-28-2001, 11:59 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Nobody likes you.
Old 03-28-2001, 12:12 PM
AudiWorld Super User

I'll bet I can find at least ONE person who likes me! Then again... maybe not. ; )
Old 03-28-2001, 12:12 PM

That's wanna-be Yuppie...Only BMW 325 owners are true Yuppies...DUH!
Old 03-28-2001, 12:16 PM
AudiWorld Super User

will you settle for slight loathing?
Old 03-28-2001, 12:17 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Come on, unlike most car owners, we can make fun of ourselves for the sake of a good joke.
Old 03-28-2001, 12:19 PM
AudiWorld Super User

THAT'S even worse...I was content with the yuppie part...
Old 03-28-2001, 12:21 PM
AudiWorld Super User

DUDE! I was only kidding...and it was a good joke...I liked it!

Quick Reply: Take your car personality test (Audi content....I swear!):