A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

Ticket for failure to signal while changing lanes = $130. Can EITHER go to traffic school or court.

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-1999, 12:54 PM
Siper2

Default Here's the real pisser...

How often do you see cops signal on the highway? For me, it's rarely. Once, just once, I'd love to see a police officer NOT signal, then get pulled over by them for not signalling.

"But I was just following your lead."

-S2-
Old 09-02-1999, 02:26 PM
Anish

Was this on PV Drive West near Via Coronel?
Old 09-02-1999, 04:56 PM
IronMike

PV Drive West near Lunada Bay Market. Hey, you live in the area? South Bay Audi Club meeting!
Old 09-02-1999, 08:00 PM
it's your responsibility

Default Sheez Minnie Mike, take it like a man already...

Minnie, I've stood by the side and haven't said anything but (in the immortal words of Popeye) "I's cant's stands no more".

In so many words in various posts, you've admitted that the officer told no lies and didn't fabricate any stories of your driving behavior. You've also admitted, in so many words, that you did wrong. Yet you continue to not act like a gentleman or a man and take the responsibility. Instead, rather, you choose to act like a punk stereotypical gen Xer and **** and moan and **** and moan and grouse for self pity. You are pathetic. Since you lack the moral and ethical standards, I have chosen to feel ashamed for you on your own behalf. I consider my driving habits to be top notch when it comes to obeying traffic laws (don't we all). Yet when I catch myself, I mentally give myself "points off". If an officer pulled me over and cited me (and it has happened) I figure it makes up for all the times that I have gotten away with ****.

It all boils down to one thing... grow up.
Old 09-03-1999, 08:38 AM
Anish

Default Re: PV Drive West near Lunada Bay Market. Hey, you live in the area? South Bay Audi Club meeting!

I used to. I'm in NorCal now, my parents live near dead-man's curve.... I knew PV Dr West was a speeding ticket-haven but the changing lanes thing is a new one. I'll remember that when I'm in the area.