A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

Toronto Audi Dealers Pfaff vs. Queensway vs. DFC

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2001, 07:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Toronto Audi Dealers Pfaff vs. Queensway vs. DFC

I am about to purchase a 2002 A4 1.8T Quattro manual. Anyone have any comments/preferences/rants or raves about Pfaff vs. Queensway vs. Downtown Fine Cars?

Thanx in advance
Old 10-17-2001, 09:15 AM

I bought mine from queensway and have had nothing but trouble from them... wouldnt recommend
Old 10-17-2001, 09:22 AM
AudiWorld Super User

a lot of people have recommended bramgate in brampton...ash might be able to give a name
Old 10-17-2001, 09:49 AM
Ash

Default Most of us Toronto folk...

..agree that Downtown Fine cars SUCKS on all fronts (purchase, service etc), Queensway is ok for purchase, but lacking in service...

Pfaff gets good reviews, as does Bramgate (where I bought my car). If you do end up going to Bramgate, ask for Brad Johnston. I believe he's head of VW sales, but being the owner's son and having worked there for years can deal Audis for you as well.

Ash
Old 10-17-2001, 09:55 AM

Default Re: I bought mine from queensway and have had nothing but trouble from them... wouldnt recommend

Thanx for all of the input.
I have spoken with someone from Agincourt who seems quite good but I work downtown and live around Bathurst Eglinton and Agincourt has no valet service. They do have loaners but you still have to get out there.
Queensway and Pfaff both have valet. They will come to your house/work, pick up your car and leave you another one. I fear that Pfaff is just too far, even with the loaner service. I was leaning towards Queensway but your comments are pretty negative. Any thoughts?
Old 10-17-2001, 04:31 PM

Default I highly recommend Pfaff

I bought my S4 and 911 Turbo from there. I have nothing but good things to say about them. Their technical department seems especially on the ball. They also are a bunch of car enthusiasts not just robotic salesmen out to make a quick dollar.
Old 10-17-2001, 05:02 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Agincourt....

I got my A4 from Agincourt. Their customer service is good - partly because they went ahead to replace the entire car when their service dept did diagnose a serious problem with the engine (not even a week when the problem occured). The dealership did everything possible to find me a similarly equiped car (didn't get the colour though which I'm okay with now) and picked up one month lease.

With respect to their service side - it isn't up to the same standard that I got from their sales side in my opinion. When I first had this problem it took me a week to convince them that there was a serious problem indeed, only after getting them to listen to a tape of the noise. They have loaners but only a few - you have to book way ahead of time - this isn't a problem for me but could be for some who have to commute.

I dealt with them twice with my new A4. First was showing up for my 8k appointment an hour late and the guy told me that they couldn't take it even though I called ahead the day before asking if it would be okay if I was a few hours late and they said yes. I was pretty p-offed as I had to reschedule and ended up wasting time away from work. I also find that their service dept is really busy when I drop by. A lot of cars they service - VWs, older and newer Audis.