A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

Where can I rent an Audi A4 for my Prom?

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-1999, 05:54 PM
Prom Guy

Default Where can I rent an Audi A4 for my Prom?

for my prom I wnat to make an amazing enterance. I want to pull up in an Audi A4. Me and my friends are more than willing to pay for this car however we can not find anywhere in Toronto where we can rent it. I phoned Agincourt Autohaus but nothing. I am a calm, smart (report cards to prove) and civilized individual and I need help. Can anyone out there help me out? Please, I am desparate...I don't wnat to pull up in my father's Oldsmobile Eighty Eight. EWWWW....<p>Please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-18-1999, 06:01 PM
Chris

Default Re: Where can I rent an Audi A4 for my Prom?

Umm.. I am not sure of any local places there. Over in Los Angeles they rent a lot of cars at special rental places including Porsche 911's, Boxsters, Lexus GS400's, Ferraris, Lamborghini's, Mercedes Benzes, but no Audi's. I don't think anyone rents out A4's... Why dont you go for a Lexus or something like that? They are a LOT more flashy for Prom than an A4. (A4's stock aren't that flashy, with lowering springs and some wheels they are NIIIICE).<p>Chris
Old 05-18-1999, 06:04 PM
Audiboy

Default Man, I can't believe you teens. My bro who also went to a prom was begging to use my A4 for weeks. I told him to use my Mom's Camry - but

I let him use mine anyway last weekend. He just had to be careful not to wreck my 18" rims on potholes, but I guess he made a good impression, he was the only one with an A4, and a fixed up A4. His date went well, and car is intact. He is looking forward to a second date with the car - NOT. Gotta get those grades better first. So, anyone you can bug around there? I agree that Oldsmobile is still your father's Oldsmobile eeew.
Old 05-18-1999, 06:06 PM
CH

Default Good luck renting a car if you're under 20.

A lot of places won't rent cars to those under 25, yet alone a senior in high school (I'm assuming an age of 18). You could always get a limo.
Old 05-18-1999, 06:21 PM
Avery Ironside

Lexus is flashy?
Old 05-18-1999, 06:23 PM
Lucky

Borrowed dad's. Heehee. Sorry to hear about the Olds.
Old 05-18-1999, 06:50 PM
Marcus Frost

Default Lucky me got to pull up to prom in an S500 (that I was driving) to my prom last saturday...

nt<br>
Old 05-18-1999, 06:50 PM
danp

Don't get me wrong, I love my A4 but i can't for the life of me figure out why you want to take one to prom so bad. kids in my school are taking stretched navigators and bigass suv style limousines. if you want to make an appearance thats the way to do it. let me tell you about prom night- the two reasons for going are getting drunk and getting laid. limos are better for both
Old 05-18-1999, 08:15 PM
Dan Stratton

Default The ultimate prom vehicle. . . Get yourself a Winnebago, a big one!

Think about it, the ultimate party machine! A vehicle where you can get drunk, get laid, and cook up some nachos for a snack. Load all your friends in and Rock on!
Old 05-18-1999, 08:45 PM
Scott

There is a place in Toronto called Ferarro's, they will rent anything from a Diablo down to a Boxster, no A4, but if you have the cash & your parents will go to bat for the rental contract, you're good to go. Advice...keep any comments about you and your friends to yourself, or you'll find yourself "riding the rocket" to your prom, in which case you'll NEVER get laid. Also, no offense intended, but if you're going to a prom, you're in highschool, your peers will most definately be more impressed with a limo, you can get loaded & travel with your friends + dates if you can get'em!!! Ladies (even really young ones) love limos.

Quick Reply: Where can I rent an Audi A4 for my Prom?