A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

Where is a Good Audi dealer in TORONTO... (more)

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-1999, 01:39 PM
Oats

Default Where is a Good Audi dealer in TORONTO... (more)

When i say good I meant, A dealer that will give me the best price and not rip me off. Also any info on good service for Audi would be cool. I am assuming good deals and good service is hard to find in one location.<p>Thanks
Old 06-15-1999, 01:50 PM
Scott W

Default HJ Pfaff (Porsche/Audi/VW) in Newmarket, great service & they'll treat you like a paying customer!

(nt)
Old 06-15-1999, 01:59 PM
Oats

Default Scott/Any fellow locals, do you know..

Do you know any dealer invoice prices for the 1.8 & 2.8? If not maybe a Canadian Site?<p>I was told a invoice on a 2.8 would be around 39500cdn.<p>Thanks<p>
Old 06-15-1999, 02:01 PM
Phil H

Default Re: Where is a Good Audi dealer in TORONTO... (more)

I didn't buy my car in Toronto but I now service my car at Oakville VW. I have tried most of the Toronto area dealers and admittedly I'm fussy. Connie Higgins at Oakville VW has been fantastic. The only down side is the lack of a loaner car. I hear if you bought your car from then they can arrange a loaner (I'd build it into your sale agreement).<p>PH
Old 06-15-1999, 02:02 PM
Phil H

Default Search this site. The #'s were posted recently.

NT<br>
Old 06-15-1999, 02:04 PM
Oats

Default Thanks.. I too am picky with dealer & good services.

Old 06-15-1999, 02:14 PM
Scott W

Default I have no clue. I have an S4 on order & am expecting to pay what I have to pay...

I am of the belief that a good deal is what I walk away from being happy & the dealer makes what he needs to make to be happy. I guarantee that you will always get better service & treatment if you don't try to strip all of the profit out of a deal. I own my own business & I know from experience that if you cut out all of someone's profit, they'll make it up someplace down the road. Just my .02
Old 06-15-1999, 03:36 PM
Jim R.

Default Re: Try VW/Audi on The Queensway in Etobicoke

I am in the process of buying an A4. The dealership in Audi has a good reputation -Jim Sommerville is good - very upfront. If you live in that area, they will pick up your car and provide a loaner while yours is serviced.<p>I tried the Audi dealer in Oakville - the sales rep there did not follow up, or return my phone calls when I wanted some different pricing.<p>Good luck.
Old 06-15-1999, 05:11 PM
randall

agincourt service SUCKS!! (case still pending with AoA) EOM
Old 06-15-1999, 08:56 PM
Wayne H.

Default Bramgate VW was good to me (more)

I recently purchased my 99 1.8TQMS from Dean Turner at Bramgate VW in Brampton. I got (I think) a great deal for $40,000 on the road. Dean was straightforward... I called them up and told them what I wanted to pay and I got what I wanted.<p>Another A4.orger (MikeB) also got a great deal on his 99.5 1.8T. <p>I can't comment on service but I've heard good things.<p>Wayne

Quick Reply: Where is a Good Audi dealer in TORONTO... (more)