A4 (B6 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B6 Audi A4 produced from 2002-2005

Anyone else still waiting on their Zender spoiler from the modsport GB?

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2004, 08:27 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone else still waiting on their Zender spoiler from the modsport GB?

my car is at the shop (for other work), which I scheduled well over month ago, based on info posted on AW by the organizers of the GB (as seen <a href="https://forums.audiworld.com/a4gen2/msgs/636645.phtml">here</a>). I still don't have my unpainted spoiler, and have no idea where it is or why I don't have it. All I know is that had I ordered it painted, I would have had it weeks ago like everyone else.

Bobby, IOPEKA, can I get an update please?

thanks,
Matt
Old 08-06-2004, 08:53 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default my story too

my car is on body shop for another week. today, i'm going to check the fit of new parts, before they commence painting.

planned on having zender painted &amp; installed at same time, but nobody knows what happened to it. those who opted for painted ones, had them already installed, while we still wait. i'm waiting till monday, before i call my CC &amp; alert them of fraud.
Old 08-06-2004, 09:20 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Sigh.....me too
Old 08-06-2004, 09:21 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default well I certainly don't think it's an issue of fraud...

too many people here have posted good experiences with modsport. I just think that there needed to have been better communication the entire way through this, and especially now that some people such as ourselves are still without spoliers, and others have had them for weekds now.
Old 08-06-2004, 09:30 AM

Default Trust me, as frustrated as you are with this, so am i...

Ive been having some problems with the supplier for this, but it is being taken care of, it definitely should not have taken this long to begin with, the last three spoilers were supposed to have been shipped out, but then i received word that they lost the addresses that were given, so i had to re-submit that... They are on their way though, everybody should have them next week, and this means every single person accounted for in the GB... I cant apologize enough as this reflects badly upon me as well, but ive been on it, and talking with Iokepa as well so it is being taken care of, and you will have your spoilers, also for those that were in this GB, youll all get an email with some type of compensation info or something here soon as my way of apologizing as well, thanks, if you have any questions though, dont ever hesitate to contact me at 614.778.2311, thats my direct extension and if im not in my office it will forward it to my personal cell phone, thanks
Oh yeah, after this has been handled, i will no longer carry zender products, too much of a headache for me!
Old 08-06-2004, 09:38 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default 2nd, i've had GREAT service from Modena Motorsports (real name of Modsport)

Bobby is pissed about this too as well as Joe. They'll show up, you're not being had!
Old 08-06-2004, 09:40 AM
AudiWorld Super User

That's teh Baller i know!!! :-)
Old 08-06-2004, 09:41 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default 3rd.

I think Bobby &amp; Joe are trying their best to make the best out of a situation that was out of their hands.

Hang in there Hakon!

(Now if only my install job had went thru smoothly! doh!)
Old 08-06-2004, 09:49 AM

Default and for the record, i had to deal with the distributor in person and they were difficult people...

its unfortunate they had to be the primary North American importer.
Old 08-06-2004, 09:53 AM

whats funny is i arranged this group buy and i too still don't have mine installed

Quick Reply: Anyone else still waiting on their Zender spoiler from the modsport GB?