A4 (B6 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B6 Audi A4 produced from 2002-2005

Audi Dealer Gripe...

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2003, 07:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Audi Dealer Gripe...

I have been pretty happy with my car so far (about 6 months) and my dealer too. However... my car was supposed to go in for its 10k mi service today (3/25). I was supposed to get a call detailing when my car would be picked up etc. ec. After not getting a call, I contacted the dealer yesterday to a frosty response. It seems that my dealer (Schneider Nelson Audi in West Long Branch, NJ) has changed their insurance and can no longer drive customer's cars. On top of that, they won't give me a loaner car because I am too young. So at this point, I am kind of annoyed, because they aren't willing to work with me and they also never informed me of the change.

One of the biggest problems I had with Audi is that they wouldn't give me a loaner car when mine was in for service (both Mercedes and BMW did give me cars). So when we were buying the car, the salesman stressed that they would pick up the car from wherever, home or work (I go to school near the dealer) when it needed service. What really sucks for me at this point is that my dealer is not making good on its promises and I can't move to another dealer because I lose the priveleges of a loaner car, etc. What am I supposed to do about this? I have two jobs in addition to school so I can't really afford to be without a car for two days or however long the service takes. I guess the point of my long rant is what can I do about this, and is there anyone at AoA I can contact to resolve this issue? Thanks for reading.
-rpc
Old 03-25-2003, 07:59 PM
AudiWorld Uber User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Contact salesperson and sales manager. Remind them.

I've picked up and dropped off customers personally.