A4 (B6 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B6 Audi A4 produced from 2002-2005

europarts.com suckz

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2004, 12:47 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default europarts.com suckz

order my stuff last wednesday. Called them on monday and they said it was shipping out today and i will get the tracking number when it ships. Now its Wednesday and i jsut called them. He said ummm... we have to manually email all of out customers so it take time. Just by the tone and way he talks you know he's bull****ting. He even said "don't worry, we're not screwing you over". Whoever you are dude, you need to learn how to talk to ur customers. Never buy dealing with them again...
Old 05-12-2004, 01:04 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default I'm getting tired of hearing people bash vendors publicly for these little issues...

No offense, but these are small companies. You're not dealing with Amazon.com here. They may not be as efficient as the big companies, but I'm sure it will all work out. If not getting your tracking number in a split second is such a huge deal to you, maybe you shouldn't be dealing with small companies in the first place. If the person you spoke to was short with you, it's probably because he has a million things to do for a million different customers. Having to stop what he's doing to explain why you haven't received a tracking number yet is probably not on the top of his list of priorities.

**flame suit on**
Old 05-12-2004, 01:06 PM

good point...I won't be flaming ya!
Old 05-12-2004, 01:11 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default true, the only company I truely dont care for at this point is

epi. only because sooo many of us have spent $$$ replacing city bulb after city bulb.

other than their city bulbs, they are great.
Old 05-12-2004, 01:18 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default what do you mean "spent $$$" replacing city lights...

they're covered under warranty... just email EPi and tell them your city lights are dead, they'll send you a replacement at no charge...
Old 05-12-2004, 01:22 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default they wish they had a million customer with that shietty service...

anyways, i don't expect to get my shipping info in a split second. I jsut hate it when companies say things like " you get it today" and 2 day later i have heard anything. i don;t mind hearing people say i will have it for you in 5 days and they get it to me in five day.
Old 05-12-2004, 01:51 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default what did you order? i ordered some parts last Friday, got them today. CA -> MD

I am happy with their service. Like Shaun says, don't expect too much.
Old 05-12-2004, 02:02 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default Flaming a vendor because the tracking number was slow in arriving?!

I think we all understand the frustration and anticipation associated with waiting for a new part. However, based on your post I think it is inappropriate to bash a vendor over something as trite as a tracking number that was late in being sent.

I have no doubt these vendors are working hard to please all their customers. Have some faith and a little patience. Sadly, when your parts arrive this week, I don't anticipate that we'll see a post from you apologizing for flying off the handle.
Old 05-12-2004, 02:26 PM
Jo2
AudiWorld Super User

Default If a vendor can't give you a tracking number after 2 requests, chances are they haven't even shipped

the product yet. If I have to call a 2nd time for a tracking number, you better believe that the retailer is going to put me on hold and locate that tracking number for me, or else they are going to lose my business.
Old 05-12-2004, 02:28 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

well said....

Quick Reply: europarts.com suckz