A4 (B6 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B6 Audi A4 produced from 2002-2005

every driver i encounter must be the worst driver in the world

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2005, 10:30 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default every driver i encounter must be the worst driver in the world

my experiences lately have led me to believe that every driver i encounter is probably the worst driver i've ever been around. similar to peter from office space, in every day being the worst ever.

senario 1: tons of cars in left turn lane... so i drive through the light and about 1/8 mile down road i do u-turn so i can bypass line of traffic. no one is harmed. i approach a light to make a right turn. the car in front of me starts to make the turn first. they must have either broke down right there, or decided they didnt like me skipping traffic, so they would hold me up instead. so they just stop in the road, mid turn. and put their flashers on.... so im waiting, these grandmas in a new grand prix make the left turn from the lane i skipped. they seem confused too and just kinda stop, blocking traffic. i start to drive around to the right of this stopped car(thinking they are broken down)... then the grandmas drive around on the left. as im driving, the flasher car moves forward blocking me, letting grandmas through, then pulls out again and i haev to follow. car still has flashers on and does 5 below the speed limit all the way down the 1 lane road. get to the next stoplight

senario 2: now the grandmas decide they want to make a right at the next light... but noooo they dont get in the right lane, they drive down the straight lane with their right signal on waiting for someone to invite them in. we get to next stoplight, they are still in straight lane. flasher car is driving about same speed as grandma... 5 under limit, so i can't pass even though now its 2 lanes. light is red... light turns green, grandma decides to stop and wait for someone to let her in while holding me up... no one does after 10 seconds so she drives straight.

i finally pass

senario 3: nissan maxima does 20mph down 45mph road... one lane... i can't pass. drives like this for about 1/4 miles... then sits at the stop sign for about 3 minutes.... after they turn, i pass them

senario 4: im waiting at the light to make a left turn(2 left turn lanes). im in the right, left turn lane. lgiht turns green, we both go... im in my lane, they are in theirs, or so i thought. they just slip into my lane while in the intersection... changed lanes, while turning, in the intersection. i get pushed into the right turn lane on our new road, so i honk and floor it to get by them before this right turn lane ends. as im trying to pass them so i dont run out of road, that they pushed me onto... they honk, flash their lights, then flip me off... then they pass, i can see their silouette flipping me off as they pass... wtf? they cant drive so i get the finger. i flash my lights at them, they slam on brakes and get in front of me. i get in left lane and continue speed limit... they speed off in rage. thing is, they probably thought they were perfect drivers. prob thought i came from opposite side of intersection and had made a right turn into the turn lane and tried to pass them. but they couldnt have thought that since i was next to them the whole time, and honking...

i dont know, basically, im tired of stupid piece of **** cars with drivers who can't drive

i seriously need a brush guard for my car, some kind of big *** bumper i can just start hitting people with

</rant>
Old 06-17-2005, 10:36 PM
AudiWorld Uber User

Default thats funny...

when tons of people are in the left lane... i go one lane over and cut the first person off in line

no harmed and i win
Old 06-17-2005, 10:45 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default this stoplight

is poorly designed, so left lane builds up 20 cars or so... and only 6 get to go each green light. so i just go through the light, then u turn, then come back and make a right turn onto the road. im sure they are pissed, but they see the line of traffic, im sure it's not their first time being in that line either. and my uturns arent illegal, so oh well

i even have a back up plan, if for any reason, someone decided to spped up in other lane and try to hit me bc they dont like my sweet uturn, i turn around right by a parking lot. so it looks like im pulling into the lot, not uturning
Old 06-18-2005, 02:41 AM
AudiWorld Uber User

nice
Old 06-18-2005, 05:29 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default I want to drive a really fast garbage truck for the day and see if I can get people to hit me

ill laugh.