A4 (B6 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B6 Audi A4 produced from 2002-2005

Help, please

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2005, 07:47 AM
aca

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help, please

Two questions.
How do I post in the message , for viewing, a Blackstone lab report that is in the pdf format.

How do connectors come of the fuel filter. I would hate to brake them in the process of discovering the correct way.

Thanks
Old 07-16-2005, 07:57 AM

Default I can help with the first one...

To post the pdf, you need to provide the link to the document if it is on a server that is 'visible' to the internet. You can paste the url into the link box below in the message reply box.

Or

You can do some kind or screen shot, save it as a jpeg and upload it to your picture poster on this site (although the image will be small due to size limitations) or use another external server to put them on and link to the picture, as in the case above.

Or

Copy the text within the PDF and paste it to the text box. But if there is some formatting or graphics, you're not going to carry them over.
Old 07-16-2005, 09:01 AM

Default Yup - link worked great. But...

You have a lot of personal information on that document. Not that there's anything wrong with that, necessarily, but you are posting it out to Internet, so be aware of your privacy.
Old 07-16-2005, 09:33 AM
aca

Default Re: Yup - link worked great. But...

That is correct, I guess I will have to take it out until I figure out a way to black out personal info.
Thanks a lot.