A4 (B6 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B6 Audi A4 produced from 2002-2005

How is the service in your town??????????/ b/c in Jacksonville, Fl IT SUCKS

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2003, 04:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How is the service in your town??????????/ b/c in Jacksonville, Fl IT SUCKS

Okay here it goes. I went to the dealership about 3 weeks ago b/c of the recall on the ignition collies and b/c my car was acting up. So I made an appointment and then went in so the guy would go on a test drive with me, he did and he said that it was going to have to stay overnight. So I said ok I just need a rental car to get me through the weekend and the rest of the week. He said ok no prob. Well I go to the dealer at 7:00 on a Tuesday morning he did not have the renal he did not make an appointment. I was at the damn dealer till 12:00 that day. B/c they ran out of rentals, they did not want to give me a rental b/c im only 21 and to top of all that that *** hole did not put a message on the computer for what my car was there for. What really pisses me off is that my sister had a prob with here Nissan yesterday I took it to the dealer and they called me up and gave me a rental. That is pretty fuc***g bad when Nissan gives better service than Audi. And whats fu** up about everything in this story is that they didn't fix the prob to begin with so I have to go to this **** all over again. What do you guys think about that?
Old 08-21-2003, 05:06 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Try this site for other dealers in your area...

Thats a fairly bad story.. but ive seen worse. Your going to have to try harder to top some of the other service posts.

Though to be fair there are quite a few good Audi dealerships out there. For instance my local dealer is simply awsome and I wouldnt hesitate to go there for anything.

Check out the 1.8T.org site for some reviews of other Audi dealers and see if you can find another dealer that might give you better service.<ul><li><a href="http://1.8t.org/dealers/">ratings site</a></li></ul>