A4 (B6 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B6 Audi A4 produced from 2002-2005

IRA Audi in Danvers is horrible for service

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2003, 10:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default IRA Audi in Danvers is horrible for service

I left my A4 1.8T before thanksgiving because they returned it too me from a 30K checkup with a broken left pass window switch. It has almost been a month now, and they still can't figure out why my window will go up or down! It's almost been a month now, and they still haven't figured it out. Everytime I call, I get a different answer, from a regulator problem, to a wiring harness problem. What gives, and why is it taking so long just to fix a window? Does anybody have any suggestions on what I should do or whom I should speak with regarding this crappy service!
Old 12-15-2003, 10:38 AM

Default This doesn't necessarily represent "bad service"

The only issue would be the length of time its taken. They have to troubleshoot the problem. If they think it is a harness, then they more than likely order it, wait for it to arrive, install it, and the check it. If it doesn't work, they have to try again and replace something else. It takes a lot of time to get parts so there is always a wait......just my opinion. Did they give you loaner?
Old 12-15-2003, 03:35 PM

Default Re: This doesn't necessarily represent "bad service"

Well, orginally, I was not so quick to say "bad service" but the length of time that this has taken along with the loops that I have been put through make me stand by that statement. They did order a new harness, as well as a new regulator for the window, and new speaker. They installed it all, weeks ago! And yet, whenever I call, because they never call, I get the "it's almost done", or the "75%" done. It has been 75% done for 3 weeks now! That's ridiculous! On top of that, I had no problems with my car, until after, THEY replaced my speaker! So they initially cause the problem with the car. I know that changing a regulator on a window does not take a month to fix! And at least they should call and be honest about why it is taking so long. They told me the parts were there weeks ago, yet my car is still not finished, all because of a defect that came to be while they were doing at 30k checkup! They did give me a loaner, but MY car, which I am making payments for, does not sit in my driveway. As far as I am concerned. IRA Audi or Danvers MA did not treat me like a valued customer, in fact, it seems that they are treating my car's problem as a second class priority. I am very Dissappointed with this dealership and am warning all of the AUDI customers on this forum, that my experience with IRA of Danvers, is by far, the worst experience I have ever had with any dealership.
Old 12-15-2003, 04:04 PM

Default Re: IRA Audi in Danvers is horrible for service

Ira Audi's service is the worst in the area. I have purchased my last three Audi's there and end up going to Pass & Weisz for service.