A4 (B6 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B6 Audi A4 produced from 2002-2005

Jeff Lee is scammer, stay away from him..

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2006, 07:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

He kick @$$ in Lethal Weapon 4.
Old 02-03-2006, 07:36 AM

LOL
Old 02-03-2006, 07:48 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

seriously. are you saying my relative is a scammer? how bout mentioning his company instead
Old 02-03-2006, 07:53 AM
AudiWorld Super User

That's Jet Li
Old 02-03-2006, 08:17 AM

I know...just mess'n...peace out.
Old 02-03-2006, 09:08 AM

Sounds like something sexual. I guess he was just cleaning out his pipes?
Old 02-03-2006, 09:18 AM
AudiWorld Uber User

ha
Old 02-03-2006, 10:53 AM
AudiWorld Super User

OT: do you have dealers in AZ that sell the ER FMIC?
Old 02-03-2006, 01:17 PM

he's gonna be cleaning my pipes next.
Old 02-03-2006, 04:05 PM

Default Re: Jeff Lee is scammer, stay away from him..

Since Dejan here is out to try to "destroy my rep" (which honestly I can give half a **** about what he thinks). I think he is just a bit ***-hurt about the whole situation.

As some know, Dejan and I (yea...amazing aint it?) originally started up AudiGeeks.com. This is during the "cold war" era of the GIAC vs. REVO tuner wars. Things were cool, and at one time even I considered Dejan as a friend.

I had a cracked exhaust manifold (K03) as I was swapping out my turbo, as I was prepping for the Eurotuner GP. Dejan (when he was still 'nice') offered to send me his spare mani, which was ported and ceramic coated. However, when I received it, it was an empty box. Now I don't know if this was a practical joke (since all of Dejan's associates HATE ME and everything related to GIAC), or it simply was damaged via transit. The box was taped up with a single piece through the center, while the flaps were ripped open. Dejan paid $7.xx to ship the manifold, but the odd and funny thing was, it was also shipped via USPS First Class and NOT USPS Priority or even UPS (which both have insurance and tracking available). Those of you who know better, would know not to use USPS First Class for any expensive item. Dejan has the pictures I took of the ripped box...however, when he tried to file a claim w/ USPS, they told him 'sorry bud'.

Having no real obligation for his remorse and loss, I still offered to try to make it up to him (assuming he has been completely honest the whole time)...for Andrew Wadell (Awadd9) had a spare stock mani. I even offered to have the thing PORTED and COATED at MY EXPENSE by my buddy Fred@ER. I had no real obgligation to do this, but I felt like the guy just lost $250+... so it was the least I could do.

Then during this period, "WW3" broke loose on AZ and AG, as paparazzis snuck into EuroTech and snapped pics of my broken rods, and **** broke loose. During this same time, Dejan just decided it would be in his best interest to disassociate himself from me, AudiGeeks, and side back w/ his buddies.

However, as I still felt like I "owed" him a manifold, I sent him an email saying it's "en route"...and here was his reply:

<<<<October 28, 2005: Dejan Baskot <zemun2@yahoo.com> wrote:

I did ship you the manifold (lost $250 for p&p and coating and still short manifold that I owe to gerard), and please dont send me Andrews manifold because I will ship it right back to where it came from.
I had nothing to do with pics of your motor showing up on AZ.
Feel free to keep or delete all my posts as you wish, i have no problem with what ever you decide to do with them.
As I said I decided not to be a part of the AG and still feel the same way.>>>

Dejan, you had your chance. Even though you were posting pics of my motor and taking low blows at the GIAC/AWE crew, I still extended my respect to you, and you simply slapped me in the face for it pretty much telling me to "shove it" about the manifold.

I'm sorry to hear that you changed your mind and want the mani again now. I have kept it as you asked...and if you want it, send me a PayPal for the shipping/handling (plus insurance + delivery confirmation), and it's yours.

You also have my contact information, including home and cell phone number. If you want to make this a personal matter, why don't you give me a call? Posting **** up on a public forum gets you nowhere, nor do I really give a **** what you have to say to try to "ruin my name". Those who know me should know better.

Good Day...and see you on the other forum.

-Jeff Lee

Quick Reply: Jeff Lee is scammer, stay away from him..