A4 (B6 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B6 Audi A4 produced from 2002-2005

Middle School Science project. Your help needed.

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2002, 12:18 PM
Elder Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Middle School Science project. Your help needed.

My sister is a teacher nearby and forwarded me the email below. Normally I wouldn't post such stuff, but ths is for an educational cause so I decided to post it. I put the requested info. in the Subject box and included my initials in the body. I'm curious if the girl will notice a pattern of people including their initials, so please do so as well.

Hello,

I am in Mr. Abraham's Science Class at Armada Middle School in Armada, Michigan. I am doing a project for our 2002 Science Fair to be held March 26-27. I am trying to see where my email can travel in one week's time. I'll be keeping track of how many emails I get back, and what cities, states, and countries they are coming from.

I'm hoping that you will be willing to help me in my project! There are just 2 simple steps that will allow me to track this email:

1. Please send an email containing your city, state, and country to armadascienceproject@yahoo.com . You do not need to include your name. Please respond only one time.

2. Forward this email to as many people as you possibly can!! I'll be keeping track of the number of responses, as well as their locations, so send them even to people in the same town.

I'm going to try to demonstrate how big the Internet is, and how fast information can travel through it in one short week. If you receive this email after March 24, 2002, please disregard it, since the experiment will be over.

Thanks VERY much for your help!

Leah