A4 (B6 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B6 Audi A4 produced from 2002-2005

My Mom's 05 Cab was delivered yesterday. Dealership had an A3 sportback, A8 W12, and the new S4

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2005, 02:50 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Mom's 05 Cab was delivered yesterday. Dealership had an A3 sportback, A8 W12, and the new S4

First of all, I think the cab is a great car. I dont know if it was just a new car, but the cab felt more solid with regard to quality compared to my 04 3.0 Ultrasport. Was the first cab the dealer saw with the new DVD based Nav. The new Nav is a great improvement, however, I think they could have done a little better making it more user friendly. I enjoyed driving it better than her previous Lexus SC430.

Second, they had a Eurospec A3 sportback. I dont know why they had it. Cloth interior. Looked nice. I believe the A3 will be a big success in the US, especially in the Northeast.

Third, they had a A8 W12. That car is pimp status! To compare, my father has an 04 A8. The quality of the interior is a lot nicer. The car had 2 screens in the back of each headrest. Headphone jacks in the center. It was a very rediculous car for people with way too much money.

Fourth, some lucky guy was getting a new S4 delivered. It looked great with the new 5 spoke wheels. I welcome the new body style. Pictures do not do it justice, especially the rear. Disappointing Audi realeases a new body style and the interior is the exact same as the previous version, except for the steering wheel.

Fifth, looking over the new A4, Quartz grey is sweet new color. Its a nice balance between Dolphin and Silver. If all goes well my next car will either be an 07 A4 3.2Q Ultrasport in Quartz or the S4 in Quartz. Who knows things can change with plenty of time to see how the market changes in the next year and a half.
Old 04-09-2005, 03:34 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Most dealers have the A3 now. I think only Demos for now.