A4 (B6 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B6 Audi A4 produced from 2002-2005

new Dolphin 3.0 is in my driveway....Invinca-shield and delivery comments inside....

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2002, 03:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new Dolphin 3.0 is in my driveway....Invinca-shield and delivery comments inside....

My car arrived Tuesday. It was prepped and the deal was sealed Wednesday. On Thursday, the NEW invinca-shield rep in Morgantown, WV went to the dealer to install the full kit. He offer to do this so that it was protected before I drove it off of the lot. Being a car guy, he knew the heartbrake of chips from the cinder-belt. The kit was installed Thursday in the dealer's garage and my mudguards and VAG options were done Friday morning. The invincashield installer returned Friday morning to make a final inspection of his install (~40 miles from his home). By 2p.m., I was out of my 00 A4, and I drove the new car off of the lot. A loaded dolphin 3.0, platinum leather, etc, etc.

The dealer Vag'd the car for free, so i have speed locking and remote operation of the windows/sunroof. And they sold me the mudguards and premium rubber mats at cost.

The invinca-shield dealer/installer drove 40 miles one-way, twice, to complete the install.

Not bad for me. I just wanted to recommend the invinca-shield dealer and the car dealer to everyone. I was treated with the utmost respect at all times, like I was their #1 customer. The invinca-shield guy will set up an appointment in late April for one final inspection...all included in his reasonable fee.

The Audi dealer is Star Motor in Clarksburg, WV. The invinca-shield installer is Ed Evans (edventureswv@yahoo.com). For all of you in WV and PA, I recommend you contact him if you want a clear-bra. The kit for the 02 A4 provides exceptional coverage, much, much more than the kit for my 00 A4. It is about 20 inches on the hood and front quarter panels, and ~12 inches on the roof. I was overly impressed with the kit and the install looks great so-far, and should look even better after the 30 day curing time. He also mentioned that he will soon have a factory trained installer in the Pittsburg, PA region. Contact him for details and tell him I sent you...I was his first Audi...

Disclaimer...I am in no way affiliated with either party...just one VERY satisfied customer that felt so pleased with my experience that I felt like I needed to give them their props...pictures of the car and the clear-bra to come....e-mail me with any questions.....

Patrick Moore
Dolphin 3.0, platinum leather, quattro, manual, xenon, sunroof, seat heaters, power sunshade, premium, sport, mudguards, premium Audi rubber mats, VAG'd options, invinca-shield...and more to come....
BTW, my car came with Michelins....
Old 03-22-2002, 04:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Finally! =D